Page 1 of 3
Hello there,

Recently, one of my dearest friends suffered from a life-threatening hospitalization and in order to show her that she is not alone and to hopefully lift her spirits while she recovers, I have been trying to get support from as many people around the world as possible. I made a support sheet and all I would need are people's first and last names or initial and where you are from (these names and places can be real or made up if you'd rather as it is the thought that counts) (state if from the U.S. and country if otherwise). Here is the text included in the support sheet:

"With all you have been through in the past few months, we from all around the world have banded together to support you. In light of your challenges, we hope that you continue to aspire to find light, and always believe in the beauty of your dreams. Often when our challenges seem great, we feel small and insignificant, but know that whatever you endure, you never walk alone. We come from many places, but our hearts beat as one for you, so remember to always cherish the gift you are to this world."

Thank you with all my heart for any and all support. Feel free to share this status as you wish or get friends or family to sign it. It means the world to me as I hope it will to her. Thank you!!!

PS: I am also accepting written notes of encouragement which I am compiling in a word document if you'd like to write something small for her. PM me if you want for details about her circumstances.
To live: To paint with all the colors of experience and embrace forever the creation you make, because no matter what the product is, it's always your masterpiece.
Last edited by Luna Eclipsed at Jul 23, 2014,
Ean Dent - Maryland

People are alike all over.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Last edited by Eastwinn at Jul 22, 2014,
Mitch - Maryland

Best of luck to her.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Noah S. - Hawaii

there are people who care about you, stay strong.
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Jul 22, 2014,
Patrick - Pennsylvania
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Last edited by WCPhils at Jul 22, 2014,
Awwhhh thank you all!! This means the world to me and it will to her. I am adding you to the support list as we speak!!! <3

NOTE: PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR LAST NAME OR INITIAL IF YOU COULD
To live: To paint with all the colors of experience and embrace forever the creation you make, because no matter what the product is, it's always your masterpiece.
Last edited by Luna Eclipsed at Jul 22, 2014,
Max M - Ohio
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Dear hospitalized girl,

As a fellow recovering patient (I have a cut in my foot for which I had to get stitches and the whole ordeal prevented me from walking for a bit) I can somewhat relate to your struggles. It's annoying to see others youthfully walking, running, dancing and pirouetting around, while we have to feel like a sack of potatoes when we can't reach the remote. Life is hard. However, we must both persevere and brave the future with our chins up high and say to our agile and healthy friends: "I'm sorry, I can't go water skiing, but no need to pity me. They have invented Netflix!"

I'm not sure where I was going with that, but you keep pushing through. Life sucks big time sometimes, but don't let it suck out your spirit.

Frank Vendrig - The Netherlands

P.S. You totally have the hots for her and I hope this thing you're doing helps to make her happy so eventually it's you who gets to make her happy.
Last edited by frankv at Jul 22, 2014,
Quote by flexiblemile
Mat C. From montreal says "get better, sugar tits"

why did you post this
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
why did you post this

He's trying to cheer her up with humor. Chill out.
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
why did you post this

Luna Eclipsed will surely exclude the comment if s/he thinks she will find it inappropriate.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Emotional support means a lot more from people who actually know her
Quote by frankv
Dear hospitalized girl,

As a fellow recovering patient (I have a cut in my foot for which I had to get stitches and the whole ordeal prevented me from walking for a bit) I can somewhat relate to your struggles. It's annoying to see others youthfully walking, running, dancing and pirouetting around, while we have to feel like a sack of potatoes when we can't reach the remote. Life is hard. However, we must both persevere and brave the future with our chins up high and say to our agile and healthy friends: "I'm sorry, I can't go water skiing, but no need to pity me. They have invented Netflix!"

I'm not sure where I was going with that, but you keep pushing through. Life sucks big time sometimes, but don't let it suck out your spirit.

Frank Vendrig - The Netherlands

P.S. You totally have the hots for her and I hope this thing you're doing helps to make her happy so eventually it's you who gets to make her happy.

Hahahaha! :p Thank you I will forward this to her minus the P.S. part XD We've been best friends for over 8 years and are 5 years apart in age. We are both at the point where we are seeing where life takes us and I am just happy that our paths have crossed no matter where it leads. But yeah, I would want to wait a few years anyway. :p Thank you so much for the support though and I hope this helps her because she deserves to know she is appreciated by so many.
Quote by flexiblemile
Mat C. From montreal says "get better, sugar tits"

Hahaha! I won't pass that message on, but thanks for the support
Harry Bolzania - Washington DC.

Get better gurl, you gots to.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Sorry to be rude but why did you post her picture?
Anyway hope she gets better.
Quote by MapOfYourHead
Does she not have that many friends or something?

She has a good amount, but not very many true friends and with all of the emotional stuff she's been through (also going through family issues as well and more), I wanted to let her know that she is loved by many and that even people she has never talked to or seen support her because in the end, everyone is entitled to love, hope, and has a life worth fighting for.
Quote by Tempoe
Emotional support means a lot more from people who actually know her

I have some people who know her on the list as well
Quote by Cardbored
Sorry to be rude but why did you post her picture?
Anyway hope she gets better.

Simply so people could associate a face to the letter of support. I just felt it would make it more human if you could see the person you'd be helping, that's all. I can remove it if you wish.
Matt N. - Rochester, NY

Hope you make a quick, gracious recovery! Just remember, this event will make you a stronger person.
Quote by Luna Eclipsed
Simply so people could associate a face to the letter of support. I just felt it would make it more human if you could see the person you'd be helping, that's all. I can remove it if you wish.

No it's fine, just figured that stuff would be private.
Quote by Cardbored
No it's fine, just figured that stuff would be private.

It's fine, just for privacy, I removed the picture from the status.
Quote by Luna Eclipsed
She has a good amount, but not very many true friends and with all of the emotional stuff she's been through (also going through family issues as well and more), I wanted to let her know that she is loved by many and that even people she has never talked to or seen support her because in the end, everyone is entitled to love, hope, and has a life worth fighting for.

I don't love or support you in any meaningful way - James, Northern Ireland

Also, doing this will not make her want to go out with you
Quote by Luna Eclipsed
Hahahaha! :p Thank you I will forward this to her minus the P.S. part XD We've been best friends for over 8 years and are 5 years apart in age. We are both at the point where we are seeing where life takes us and I am just happy that our paths have crossed no matter where it leads. But yeah, I would want to wait a few years anyway. :p Thank you so much for the support though and I hope this helps her because she deserves to know she is appreciated by so many.

I knew it!

Good luck on the support hunt. Perhaps you could go into a mall or something and tell people about her? Hopefully her recovery is a speedy one.
Quote by MapOfYourHead

I don't expect it to. I would do this for any friend of mine reguardless of how they knew me or their gender or anything. Everyone on the planet deserves support when they need it most.

Quote by frankv
I knew it!

Good luck on the support hunt. Perhaps you could go into a mall or something and tell people about her? Hopefully her recovery is a speedy one.

Yeah as noted above, I am not doing this to make her like me, I am doing it because anyone in this world deserves to know they are loved and supported and to be honest, I would do this for any of my friends.
Last edited by Luna Eclipsed at Jul 22, 2014,
Quote by Luna Eclipsed
I don't expect it to. I would do this for any friend of mine reguardless of how they knew me or their gender or anything. Everyone on the planet deserves support when they need it most.

"Have a girder" - Engineer providing support

Quote by MapOfYourHead

That's not necessarily true.

It's a nice thing to do. If I were in her position, even if I didn't know the people that were commenting, it would still be uplifting.
By the way this is a very cool thing you are doing here and thank you for doing it
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
andrew huffman - ohio
i understand why you're doing this
any support is good support when you need it
keep being a decent person
Quote by anvil is god
andrew huffman - ohio
i understand why you're doing this
any support is good support when you need it
keep being a decent person

Thank you <3 I will do my best!
Page 1 of 3