Bump!
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
hey bro thanks for the kind words. I never listened to the song so it's hard for me to base it off of accuracy of the actual song, but i really liked it. I enjoyed your decision to give everything a green tint for this cover, and as always it's always a pleasure seeing someone doing most of the instruments by themselves. Great mixing, great playing, great tone and great hair :P
Quote by bk2421
hey bro thanks for the kind words. I never listened to the song so it's hard for me to base it off of accuracy of the actual song, but i really liked it. I enjoyed your decision to give everything a green tint for this cover, and as always it's always a pleasure seeing someone doing most of the instruments by themselves. Great mixing, great playing, great tone and great hair :P

Thanks for everything, man. I understand that it's kidna hard to critique something if you're not at all familiar with it, so it's totally cool. Thanks for listening to it anyway.

And thanks for the hair comment too.
Quote by slash_GNR666
You sir, are a giant c*** and you finger will forever haunt my dreams.

Quote by Kind, Non-Existant User
Coco-Loco is the finest bit of meat on the butcher block.
Quote by OriginOfFeces
I actually knew your cover before I saw this post! Love it man, great job!

WOAH! THANKS! That's incredibly flattering, I can't thank you enough! Glad you enjoyed it, and glad to see another Type O fan around the place!

Thanks again so much!!!