What's going on boys, just wondering if some ibanez guys can help me. Found an Ibanez IC400 with no dings and epiphone pickups in it.......for sooomeee reasonnn, but it's 350 bucks, good deal?

I've really been in ibanez mode lately but what I really would like is an S540 with a trem, the green and gold sexy as hell one. I do also dig and want an iceman, but still should I wait to find the S or is this a good steal??
I would go for S540, but after all a lot of people take IC because of SOAD, precisely Malakian and just after buying realise that guitar just doesn't suit them. So S if you ask me, but than again if you tried IC and like it, take it.
How often have we chased the dream of progress, only to see that dream perverted?
More often than not, haven't the machines we built to improve life shattered the lives of millions?
And now we want to turn that dream on ourselves, to fundamentally improve who we are.
Experience has shown me how dangerous that can be.
Quote by YoShockray
I would go for S540, but after all a lot of people take IC because of SOAD, precisely Malakian and just after buying realise that guitar just doesn't suit them. So S if you ask me, but than again if you tried IC and like it, take it.

TBH, this is the only valid reason to buy an Iceman:

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
The pickup thing doesn't really matter. Epiphones or Ibanezes, it's going to sound bad either way.

I did some quick research, and it seems like there's a huge gap in IC400s.

Are we talking 2000s IC400, or a 1970s IC400? Because that's going to make a really big difference in value.

If it's a 2000s model, $350 isn't too bad, though it is at the upper end of what they seem to go for. $300 would be better.
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X