CBP takes any allegations of wrongdoing very seriously. CBP’s review of this group’s inspection, including video footage review, indicates that our officer did not un-holster or handle his weapon as stated in the allegation. The review revealed nothing out of the ordinary. We have reached out to the Boy Scout troop for additional information in reference to the allegation. The video footage has been referred to CBP Internal Affairs for further review.

Well shit, if he didn't, let's see the footage. What a bunch of ****tards. It's reprehensible that people who get off on authority like that can obtain a law position, but I suppose that's always been the way those things go. The position attracts these idiots.
Quote by Weaponized
Now those boys have a badass story to balance out being the boy scouts, it's a win-win

For this to be bad-ass, it's going to take a lot of exaggeration, and probably some outright fibbing, too.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by slapsymcdougal
For this to be bad-ass, it's going to take a lot of exaggeration, and probably some outright fibbing, too.

So basically every bad-ass story ever told then?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
So basically every bad-ass story ever told then?

Yea. Except the bad-ass ones I tell(total count of bad-ass stories I have = 0).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'