Hey!

Me and my band released our first attempt to a serious recording a while ago.

The instrumentals are written by me.

It is recorded in our home studio, but we got some help with the mixing/mastering.

We are trying to keep it heavy while adding some Melody and feeling aswell.

Feel free to tell me what you think about it! We are currently working with some new songs aswell.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbPw6dJ4jXo
The song is pretty tight, but I think you rely on the half-time groove too much. I find that grooves like that sound better when they're used in contrast with a faster beat. That keeps the listeners on their toes, and you get that "bass drop" effect. But overall, it's good. The mix as well.

Mind checking out my song A Lumberjack Enraged ? It's a heavy instrumental (which is the kind of stuff I'm writing now). Right now, that's the only song I've uploaded, but there are more to come. Thanks!
Quote by eatfresh1736
The song is pretty tight, but I think you rely on the half-time groove too much. I find that grooves like that sound better when they're used in contrast with a faster beat. That keeps the listeners on their toes, and you get that "bass drop" effect. But overall, it's good. The mix as well.

Mind checking out my song A Lumberjack Enraged ? It's a heavy instrumental (which is the kind of stuff I'm writing now). Right now, that's the only song I've uploaded, but there are more to come. Thanks!

Thanks for your input!

I'll definitely check out your song aswell!