Wow.. that's some good production for just a quick record.

Don't much like the song, but I hear a lot of potential in the recording.
o()o

Quote by JamSessionFreak
yes every night of my entire life i go to bed crying because i wasnt born american
I'm not really a deathcore fan, but I always appreciate tight grooves. You have a pretty good tone for Drop A.

Mind checking out my song A Lumberjack Enraged ? It's a heavy instrumental (which is the kind of stuff I'm writing now). Right now, that's the only song I've uploaded, but there are more to come. Thanks!
Hey, Shuffley-Wuffley is my song!

Nice tune, Mr I. Raisethedead. Not usually a fan of super-low tunings but this sounds nice and tight and has some tasty melodic playing to balance out the br00talz.
Quote by KJP
Hey, Shuffley-Wuffley is my song!

Nice tune, Mr I. Raisethedead. Not usually a fan of super-low tunings but this sounds nice and tight and has some tasty melodic playing to balance out the br00talz.

Haha, I commented on the wrong thread. That happens.
I really like it, man! Definetly alot of potential, tho some leads feel kinda random
It's an amazing song, thought there are a few things I didn't like about it.
The beginning of the solo doesn't fit very well with the rest of the song, the part starting at around 2:27 fits it very well, though. IMO, the rhythm at around 1:32 would sound better if you used the same chords as in the intro (D5 and C#6m, right? I suck at naming chords).

The production quality is very good, the lead guitars could use a little bit less (very little bit) high end, IMO (not in the solo, though). Nice use of the reversed snare.

Keep up the good work man!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1651952