Hey guys! I'm running a budget of £220 for a new guitar. I have flicked through different pages looking through a variety of different guitars.
Some that stand out to me are:

ESP LTD M-10: http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid24971/cid671/esp-ltd-m10-in-black.asp (£187)

Ibanez GRG170DX Guitar: http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid12332/cid671/ibanez-grg170dx-guitar-in-black-night.asp (£179)

Or

Jackson JS32TQ Dinky Archtop: http://www.andertons.co.uk/solid-body-electric-guitars/pid29871/cid671/jackson-js32tq-dinky-archtop-electric-guitar-in-trans-black.asp (£217)

I'm just wondering which one should I pick up or what you guys would recommend!
Thanks,
Sam
Sell you a ibanez GSA60 for £50? aha

But out those three id probs pick the jackson.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Aha thanks for the quick reply man, I'll probably pick up the Jackson then ), As for the £50 Ibanez, It's a great deal but I don't like picking up second hand stuff You could probably sell it on ebay for about £80
Quote by CarbonzzX
Aha thanks for the quick reply man, I'll probably pick up the Jackson then ), As for the £50 Ibanez, It's a great deal but I don't like picking up second hand stuff You could probably sell it on ebay for about £80

How come you don't like going second hand?

I know Carrot's post was a bit tongue-in-cheek, but being serious you could get a lot more guitar if you were to go used.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
I just like to have the full boxed thing, all cleaned up so it sounds factory new. I know it's just something weird I have...
Yeah it was a bit I do admit.

2nd hand you could get a 200 series LTD which would be better than the three you listed. Ibanez RG350's, Might be able to get a 2nd hand Jackson of some kind.

Ive got a good idea whats about 2nd hand but its your call.

My brand new PRS was a bit dirty when i got it. Same with my Fender btw.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Most of my kit comes from ebay. There's always loads on there, and there are some real bargains to be had depending on your patience.

There's also craigslist, but I'm not sure the UK site has a much use as other countries, plus with the way it's split into regions you may either find none are any good to you or (like me) you have to search 3 different regions to cover your travelable distance.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > MXR Custom Badass 78 > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
Laney VC30
Marshall TSL602
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Ibanez is always a great budget guitar. Last year I got an Ibanez GRGR121 EX in White from guitarguitar.co.uk for 170 quid including postage and packaging, the intonation was terrible but once I got it set-up it worked wonders. Definitely worth the money!
what type of music do you play? brootalz i'm guessing? what's your amp and current guitar (if any)?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I play mostly Metal sort of stuff. I currently have 2 copies. A shitty little Rockburn Blue LP and a Hondo Original Stratocaster. I also have a 15w Gibson Amp and a Digitech Grunge Pedal if that helps.
*UPDATE*
So I may be able to scrounge up enough money to get an ESP LTD M-50 If they are as good as the ones listed above
Quote by CarbonzzX
Hmm, Okay, I'll look around. Any good second hand sites?
Thanks

In addition to the sites listed, check out Reverb.com. Many of the sellers there operate internationally.

Besides them, buy a copy of Vintage Guitar magazine and see who advertises in there. Most of the resellers in their ads are thoroughly reputable. Maybe not CHEAP, but worth dealing with.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Ebay. Facebook groups. Gumtree.

All have great stuff.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
which gibson amp is it? both the amp and guitar are important to sounding the way you want. on the cheap a peavey vypyr (i haven't tried it, but it seems to be recommended a lot for higher gain tones on the cheap) combined with a solidbody with a high output bridge humbucker would probably be the thing. that might be over your budget, though.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Thanks, Looking at GumTree right now, they appear to have some great stuff on there!
Just wanted to chime in for future thread crawlers. I purchased a ESP LTD M-10 from Musician's Friend for $99.99 on sale. I basically needed to replace my other cheap 1998 ESP-LTD that I attach my ROLAND GK-3 to (using it as a midi guitar only). When the M-10 arrived, I took it out of the box, and it was 1.) In tune already 2.) Intonation was incredible and 3.) The guitar looks awesome. I haven't plugged it into an amp yet, but this guitar is pretty damn cool for $100!