An OP by TS that tries to continue trend from older thread while still fully aware of others ready to post about how TS should not have made this thread and how the OP is terrible.

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
*Insert pear here*
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The OP is terrible. The TS should have realized not to continue a trend from another thread while being fully aware that there are others ready to post about how TS should not have made this thread and how the OP is terrible. I hope this post continues the trend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion
Quote by Neo Evil11
The OP is terrible. The TS should have realized not to continue a trend from another thread while being fully aware that there are others ready to post about how TS should not have made this thread and how the OP is terrible. I hope this post continues the trend.

Post about how TS is regretful about the thread and how it has angered some members of the pit, while still continuing to post in the same manner to show TS has actually no remorse for the OP or anyone it has affected.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
That one band is one of my favourites, but I cannot stand that one song.
But that other song by that other band is really great, though the band in general gives me aural herpes.
Quote by theogonia777

Reply notifying 12th poster in thread that other thread is 2 years old while also mocking poster about how he knew where to find a 2 year old thread. TS then further demonstrates denial at lack of co'operation from other posters by writing this senseless sentence.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Crofty89

Quote by slipknot5678
**** this is the twentieth time I've watched that and I still actual lol'd ten seconds in.

same

no reason it should be that funny
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by slipknot5678
**** this is the twentieth time I've watched that and I still actual lol'd ten seconds in.

I've listened to just the flute at least 100 times and I still can barely breathe afterwards

The sax version is great too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKy0SP8ScAk

And of course the combined

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i_oQxP-OnXY
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I was expecting the combined video to be an unfunny, painful to the ears mess but when they both put so much effort into those last few notes.
Quote by somedude789

49ers are a bunch of gayfish. They don't know how to play football....#Patriots
I'm so glad that my derailment of that last thread could cause all these 'u wots'
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by SuperMissMan
49ers are a bunch of gayfish. They don't know how to play football....#Patriots

inside joke of the second nfl thread man.
GO RAVENS!

Quote by Ssargentslayer
Waaaait....

Did you just say you can't rape?

2012 NFL Thread Mock Draft Champion