I haven't even watched Harry potter or read any of the books but this is perfect!!! I think my repeat button is going to break :P
Oh wow the back up singer needs to start his own thing he sounds like he could be a big teen hit.
girl got her elbow like she playing a back foot drive back down the wicket ffs what is going on there
wouldn't you rather start a wizzrobe band though that would be better

There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
The girl is kinda hot. I don't know about you guys, but I'd gryffindo her.

Nailed it
Last edited by ultimate-slash at Jul 24, 2014,
I'm all for a wizrock band, but not a wizpop band. Yuck. And no wizlove songs with painfully bad wizmetaphors.

Quote by Wormholes
Oh wow the back up singer needs to start his own thing he sounds like he could be a big teen hit.

Yeah, his voice is way better than hers, with the exception of the very obvious autotune ****ups.
Quote by Jyrgen
So horrid.

I prefer Elder Scrolls rock myself.

I expected this to be a rockified version of one of the songs from Morrowind. Unless it is and I just don't know the soundtrack as well as I thought I did. Still pretty cool though.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I'm going to find my wand and use alohamora on her legs.

If you don't know where your wand is then you aint opening anything. Might want to get someone to use engorgio on it, make it easier to find.
Quote by CV334

Sir, the contents of my mouth just blew all over my keyboard, desk, and part of my monitor. For the record, it was slightly chewed Keebler cookies and coffee slurry.

The average pitmonkey's response to my jokes.
i just realize that the keyboard guy has the same keyboard that i have
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by archangels
I expected this to be a rockified version of one of the songs from Morrowind. Unless it is and I just don't know the soundtrack as well as I thought I did. Still pretty cool though.

Oh the OST is pretty recognizable, there's like 5 songs in the whole game No, this is some original material slightly inspired by the game, apparently.
this chick was like philip defranco's friend or that raywilliamjohnson guy
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Quote by Jyrgen
Oh the OST is pretty recognizable, there's like 5 songs in the whole game No, this is some original material slightly inspired by the game, apparently.

There are actually around 15, I believe. I'm very familiar with them. I just thought maybe my brain stopped working and I didn't recognize it.

I still enjoyed it, though I wasn't a huge fan of the vocals that didn't come in until the end.