They give Marshall mg15 amp with this i know its not good amp but i can buy boss metal zone pedal

Wasburn rr10vk+ marshall mg 15 +boss mt2metal zone

Schecter hellraiser+Roland cube 15xl

Which gear better help please
I think the MG is ok without distortion, not that it is anyone's favorite but most likely won't need the bees nest of sound the Metal Zone produces.

I wouldn't buy that pointy blood splattered guitar ... yet ... not until I am in a band or need it to look cool for a photoshoot. These are hell to play sitting down, and almost impossible to unload, speaking from personal experience

I'd divide the money, 1/2 for guitar and 1/2 for amp. Most likely I'll look at small tube amps instead but the Cube is the slightly better choice. I think Yamaha also make a lunchbox amp that has been getting good reviews lately.
To give the best advice possible on which gear to choose from, we need these informations, as asked on the forum stickies:

Quote by For electric guitar:
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Favorite Artists? - Are there any guitarists whose tone that you'd like to get close to?

Preferences? - What body shapes, neck profiles, brands, and number of frets do you like/want?

Pickups? - Do you want actives, passives, humbuckers, single coils? What configuration are you looking for?

New or Used? - Lots of great guitars out there used, and a guaranteed way to get the most bang for your buck.

Location? - Where are you located? The more detail you can give us, the more we can help you. We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly, because prices and markets fluctuate throughout the world, and we can help further if we know what city you are in to see what used gear is available near you (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc).

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.

Quote by For the amplifier:
Budget? - What is practical for you and what is your limit?

Genres? - What style do you play mostly, fav guitarists, do you need cleans, etc?

New or Used? - Lots of great amps out there used, especially in a down economy.

Home or Gig? - Also important. Maybe you do both. Jamming with a drummer can be considered 'gigging' but you won't have a PA etc.

Closest City? - We aren't here to stalk you but we need to know where you are in the world roughly and we can help further if we know what city you are in (ie craigslist, local shops, Guitar Center used section, etc)

Current Gear? - Also good for us to know.

Paragraphs of information about yourself are nice but we really just need the answers to these 6 things.

Also, keep in mind that you should expect to spend more on the amp than on the guitar.
An excellent guitar through a mediocre amp will sound mediocre, while a mediocre guitar through an excellent amp will sound excellent.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112