Page 1 of 2
What is the craziest prank you've ever done? Lame or not, I'm interested, needing some ideas for a loooong time coming vengeance on my jokester cousin.
Bang his dad.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
It works best if you dress up like his mum, so then when you go to bang his dad he suspects nothing.

Then you just whip off all your clothes and "BANG" you bang him.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
It works best if you dress up like his mum, so then when you go to bang his dad he suspects nothing.

Then you just whip off all your clothes and "BANG" you bang him.

I remember you. -_-
when he asks what day it is, say the wrong day
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
when he asks what day it is, say the wrong day

Yeah. Maybe I'll give him the wring time too, it's brilliant, really.
Fap into a sock every night for a couple weeks and then put the sock on his face when he's sleeping.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
This was pretty ****ed up but I faked my own death/suicide my freshman year of college.

I had gotten back to the dorm early (4 bedroom apt) and me and another room mate turned down the a/c to 55 so it was freezing, turned the TV on to static channel and volume all the way up loud. Locked my door and turned my guitar amp on feedback, so you just heard the hum and saw the ride light coming from under the door.

Next I wrote a suicide note about people being the best and 666 the ghosts are waiting. I put a little blood on it and tore it two halves and put it on both of their desks, with their lamp light hovering just about it.

I put my phone open with his number half dialed in a pool of water in the bathroom with the lights off and I filled the bathtub up and got in and shut the curtain (bathroom door ajar).

Other room mate meets the prankee at the elevator and acts like he just got there. They come into the place and see all the weird shit going on, find the note, he freaks out and they start looking around the apartment, can't get into my room, he finally approaches the bathroom and barely pulls back the curtain revealing my feet and he freaks out jumps into his bed and starts shaking. We had another girl in on it who started crying as well.

He wouldn't stop shaking so I jumped out at him and showed him it was all ok. He told his mom the story the next day and she said "isn't he christian, doesn't he read the bible?"

hahahaha it was pretty ****ed up but they'll never top it.
My Gear:
-Fender American 1962 Stratocaster Reissue
-1984 Marshall JCM 800 2204
-Ibanez Wh-10 Original
-Boss DS-2 Distortion
-Boss CE-5 Chorus
Last edited by GuitarGuy2387 at Jul 24, 2014,
Quote by GuitarGuy2387
This was pretty ****ed up but I faked my own death/suicide my freshman year of college.

I had gotten back to the dorm early (4 bedroom apt) and me and another room mate turned down the a/c to 55 so it was freezing, turned the TV on to static channel and volume all the way up loud. Locked my door and turned my guitar amp on feedback, so you just heard the hum and saw the ride light coming from under the door.

Next I wrote a suicide note about people being the best and 666 the ghosts are waiting. I put a little blood on it and tore it two halves and put it on both of their desks, with their lamp light hovering just about it.

I put my phone in a pool of water in the bathroom with the lights off and I filled the bathtub up and got in and shut the curtain (bathroom door ajar).

Other room mate meets the prankee at the elevator and acts like he just got there. They come into the place and see all the weird shit going on, find the note, he freaks out and they start looking around the apartment, can't get into my room, he finally approaches the bathroom and barely pulls back the curtain revealing my feet and he freaks out jumps into his bed and starts shaking. We had another girl in on it who started crying as well.

He wouldn't stop shaking so I jumped out at him and showed him it was all ok. He told his mom the story the next day and she said "isn't he christian, doesn't he read the bible?"

hahahaha it was pretty ****ed up but they'll never top it.

Hahha that's pretty amazing
Wipe jizz on the underside of the handle of his car door before he goes to work in the morning.

Jizz in his shampoo.

Put jizz on the shower head

Jizz in a water balloon full of warm water and throw it at him

Jizz in his mayo jar

Jizz in his aftershave

Jizz in his moisturizer

Jizz on the handle of the fridge door

Jizz on top of the fan blades above his bed and living room

Jizz in his ice cube trays or ice maker

Jizz in his contact lens solution
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Wipe jizz on the underside of the handle of his car door before he goes to work in the morning.

Jizz in his shampoo.

Put jizz on the shower head

Jizz in a water balloon full of warm water and throw it at him

Jizz in his mayo jar

Jizz in his aftershave

Jizz in his moisturizer

Jizz on the handle of the fridge door

Jizz on top of the fan blades above his bed and living room

Jizz in his ice cube trays or ice maker

Jizz in his contact lens solution

The mayo idea really....hahaha wow
Really, I'd think you people would come up with some good ideas..and more of them too.
You could book him on a Malaysian Airlines flight.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by Cing Krimson
You could book him on a Malaysian Airlines flight.

Heh, funny. Maybe I could push him down a volcano too, and tie a camera to him and watch it after he's melted in the lava.
Quote by SuperMissMan
Really, I'd think you people would come up with some good ideas..and more of them too.

You could bang your cousin?
it's all coming back

Fake your own death in a manner which implicates them. Reveal it was a prank immediately after they're released from prison, 25 years later.
Quote by SuperMissMan
Heh, funny. Maybe I could push him down a volcano too, and tie a camera to him and watch it after he's melted in the lava.

The camera would melt too. Do you not understand how lava works?
Quote by GuitarGod_92

If the camera is made of Hobbits, the lava will just flow around it, like the end of that documentary, The Return Of The King.
Quote by chookiecookie
Pranks are stupid and you're stupid

My IQ is most likely higher than yours. It takes a smart person to pull off a complex prank.
Last edited by SuperMissMan at Jul 24, 2014,
Quote by SuperMissMan
My IQ is most likely higher than yours. It takes a smart person to pull of a complex prank.

No, it takes a smart person to come up with one.
Quote by GuitarGod_92

It's called sarcasm.
Quote by SuperMissMan
My IQ is most likely higher than yours. It takes a smart person to pull off a complex prank.

I really hate that you edited this before I could make fun of you.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
I really hate that you ninja edited this before I could make fun of you.

Hahaha, I was embarrassed for a sec. Hahhaa
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If the camera is made of Hobbits, the lava will just flow around it, like the end of that documentary, The Return Of The King.

I prefer the documentaries about Batman.
Quote by SuperMissMan

lol he thinks that iq matters
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I prefer the documentaries about Batman.
They're not as good as the Historical Documents that describe the missions of the NSEA Protector and her crew, led by the gallant Peter Quincy Taggart. And that chick with the boobs who repeats everything the computer says.
Page 1 of 2