Page 1 of 2
Here's a rundown of my last two nights:

Night one:

-It's around 1:30, and I'm actually feeling tired, which I get pretty excited about. Getting to sleep at 1:30 is pretty early for me.
-A portal leading directly to the lowest level of Hell opens
-A wasp comes out and flies around my room
-I sit in sheer panic. In order to go to open the door as an attempt to flee, I'd have to walk right through the wasp's flight path
-After a while, the wasp literally just disappears. Just vanishes.
-It reappears, just to mess with me.
-Disappears again.
-I spend a good 45 minutes trying to find it. It's nowhere to be found.
This is what Hell is like. The constant state of anxiety and stress in knowing that there is a wasp, but not knowing where it is.

Night two:

-I assume the wasp is gone, cause I slept with the door open, and I haven't heard or seen from it since
-Getting tired again, at around 2, so again I'm kind of happy again.
-Wasp literally phases through the wall on the side of my bed and goes straight for my head
-Momentary panic. Do I run and risk agitating it more, or do I stay and risk getting stung?
-I run
-Wasp just lazily sits on the window sill
-Eventually it finds a gap between the screen and the frame of the window, and it finally leaves

Definitely the two most stress-inducing nights I've ever had, hands down.

I was getting mad pareidolia the whole time, which definitely didn't help.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
If you would just led God into your life, this could all have been avoided.

Let God into your heart, and his earthly representatives into your butt.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
You think that's bad
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Wasps are not bees. They are wasps. Wasps are horrible creatures.

Bees are fat, fuzzy, and just want to be left alone to do their business. They're tiny flying cats.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
My biggest fear at summer camp would be drinking down a wasp that crawled into my soda can when I wasn't looking

See now imagine that but with sleep as well. I do not want to get woken up by a wasp stinging me repeatedly.
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
get a better house with less cracks bro

That doesn't prevent Satan from opening portals in the middle of my bedroom though.
Quote by Trowzaa
You think that's bad

yep
Quote by cha33 armstrong
Wasps r scaree

yep
Quote by slapsymcdougal
If you would just led God into your life, this could all have been avoided.

Let God into your heart, and his earthly representatives into your butt.

God is in my life and heart already
Not in my butt though, maybe that's where I've gone wrong.
Quote by chookiecookie
Wat

Exactly, but with more terror
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Wasps are not bees. They are wasps. Wasps are horrible creatures.

Bees are fat, fuzzy, and just want to be left alone to do their business. They're tiny flying cats.

Yeah but "How I learned to stop worry and love the wasp" doesn't sounds as nice

For reference, this is what Satan sent to kill me:
Quote by Baby Joel
/snip

God is in my life and heart already
Not in my butt though, maybe that's where I've gone wrong.
/snip

Praise Jesus!

Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Those are some big ****ers. I'd be sleeping with my .22 at my side if those were flying around the house.
That picture is actual size as well.
I just posted for the Kubrick reference.

Man up TS, unless you have spiders as big as the Aussies do, you've no reason to complain
Quote by fLYinGV23
Man up TS, unless you have spiders as big as the Aussies do, you've no reason to complain

You're right. I should also stop complaining about the unemployment and poverty issues in the western world, because none of them compare to Sierra Leone.
Quote by Baby Joel
You're right. I should also stop complaining about the unemployment and poverty issues in the western world, because none of them compare to Sierra Leone.

Exactly. And stop complaining about the water having fluoride in it in North America compared to the lovely diseases in the supply for other countries

Blow whatever I say out of proportion all you like lmao. The fact is a small insect that you have a massive, /massive/ upperhand over is scaring you. Keep a fly swatter handy if it rustles your jimmies so, not hard man LOL.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Exactly. And stop complaining about the water having fluoride in it in North America compared to the lovely diseases in the supply for other countries

Blow whatever I say out of proportion all you like lmao. The fact is a small insect that you have a massive, /massive/ upperhand over is scaring you. Keep a fly swatter handy if it rustles your jimmies so, not hard man LOL.

DID SOEMBODY SAY FLUORIDE????!!!
banned
Quote by fLYinGV23

I've never complained about having fluoride in my water. If you can find where I've said that, then I'll delete this thread.
That's still a crap argument. If it was something actually harmless I could understand. But the last time I had a run-in with a wasp, it stung my eyelid (very narrowly missing my actual eye), so I'm really not too keen on them. It's not like this wasp just wanted to dance in the fields with me. This thing was sent straight from Satan to kill me.
I love this thread

Quote by Todd Hart
So 'crunk and 'gandhi are already pussy-whipped, impressive.

Quote by Burgery
you just think they're being mean to you because you have fragile girl feelings
stop being a ****ing idiot and hang out with the bugs it's not a pitbull it's not gonna try and kill you
Quote by fLYinGV23
I just posted for the Kubrick reference.

Same here
However, I've lived in Australia my entire life and seen many different types of spider, that wasp scares me more than all of them combined, it can fly and dodge a swatter, you can kill a spider with a shoe, as is the accepted spider killing weapon in Australia.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
^My man. *highfive for Kubrick* The sheer size of some of the spiders I've seen through various vids of those spiders though. I'm sure it's just a minority, but still. I'd rather fight 10 wasps than one of those bigger-than-a-fist spiders

Quote by Baby Joel
I've never complained about having fluoride in my water. If you can find where I've said that, then I'll delete this thread.
That's still a crap argument. If it was something actually harmless I could understand. But the last time I had a run-in with a wasp, it stung my eyelid (very narrowly missing my actual eye), so I'm really not too keen on them. It's not like this wasp just wanted to dance in the fields with me. This thing was sent straight from Satan to kill me.

And I never brought up unemployment rates Don't be a hypocrite just to bolster yourself.

The only crap points here are that you've made no attempt to kill or capture said wasp and instead cowered in fear lmao, and expected me to know your confrontational history with these insects. I'll admit, wasps are assholes, they don't really pollinate, and generally just fu.ck shit up.
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 24, 2014,
Quote by fLYinGV23
And I never brought up unemployment rates Don't be a hypocrite just to bolster yourself.

The only crap points here are that you've made no attempt to kill or capture said wasp and instead cowered in fear lmao, and expected me to know your confrontational history with these insects. I'll admit, wasps are assholes, they don't really pollinate, and generally just fu.ck shit up.

you're still bitter that dead's thread about the UG Black theme was better than yours, right?

And I pretty much make every attempt to not kill things, so if it takes 'cowering in fear' to not kill something, I'm fine with that.
Why do ypeople use spoiler tags when there's no spoilers or the text isn't that big?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Baby Joel
you're still bitter that dead's thread about the UG Black theme was better than yours, right?

And I pretty much make every attempt to not kill things, so if it takes 'cowering in fear' to not kill something, I'm fine with that.

Work, music and drink had caused me to forget the next day, so no

I don't kill things either, got a small spiderbro in my bathroom. But if it invades and intrudes as much as the wasp you've described, I make a point of capturing and relocating it. Only time I kill is if it's crawling on my chair or bed, that conduct is unacceptable. You even said that you saw the spot in the window in which it ex-filtrated (and no doubt entered from.) Start with patching that up.

Quote by steve_muse
Why do ypeople use spoiler tags when there's no spoilers or the text isn't that big?

If you have to ask, you'll never know.
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 24, 2014,
Quote by fLYinGV23
You even said that you saw the spot in the window in which it ex-filtrated (and no doubt entered from.)

Your reading comprehension clearly isn't very good. It entered through a portal from the lowest level of Hell. It did not enter through the window.
The entrance to my house has an overhang that collects heat, and cellar spiders like to live there. One day I went through with a broom and destroyed their habitat, but about a month later a spider showed up again. I meant to kill it, but I kept forgetting, and decided to name the spider Dwight. I gotta tell you, a better friend I never had. It's a hobby for me to check the comings and goings of Dwight now.
Quote by Baby Joel
Your reading comprehension clearly isn't very good. It entered through a portal from the lowest level of Hell. It did not enter through the window.

It would be your reading comprehension that is lacking. I was referencing you because you had said it exited through a crack in the window, then interjected my opinion with the brackets. Stop trying to nitpick what I say, you've done wrong each time so far

Fix your window, capture the wasp.
Simple solutions for an simple problem, made difficult by a simple mind. heuheuheuheuheuheuheu
Quote by fLYinGV23
It would be your reading comprehension that is lacking. I was referencing you because you had said it exited through a crack in the window, then interjected my opinion with the brackets. Stop trying to nitpick what I say, you've done wrong each time so far

Fix your window, capture the wasp.
Simple solutions for an simple problem, made difficult by a simple mind. heuheuheuheuheuheuheu

You clearly have problems thinking then, if it is of your opinion to just straight up deny facts.

my solution was actually the simplest. Sitting in quiet fear is much simpler than attempting to either capture or kill an agent of Satan
Quote by Rossenrot
The entrance to my house has an overhang that collects heat, and cellar spiders like to live there. One day I went through with a broom and destroyed their habitat, but about a month later a spider showed up again. I meant to kill it, but I kept forgetting, and decided to name the spider Dwight. I gotta tell you, a better friend I never had. It's a hobby for me to check the comings and goings of Dwight now.

this is reformation
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Baby Joel
You clearly have problems thinking then, if it is of your opinion to just straight up deny facts.

my solution was actually the simplest. Sitting in quiet fear is much simpler than attempting to either capture or kill an agent of Satan

No logic to be found here, other than a steadfast belief in thine self. Typical Pit

I sent the wasp, deal with it.
Quote by fLYinGV23

I sent the wasp.

Well this makes sense at least, as opposed to all the nonsense you've been spewing non-stop in this thread.
Quote by Baby Joel
Well this makes sense at least, as opposed to all the nonsense you've been spewing non-stop in this thread.

Lmao, just because you like to ignore key points in others statements to suit your needs, and because you had your logic of exaggerating a topic turned back on to you, doesn't mean I'm spewing nonsense

Was fun though, good show old chap.

I'll be sending more wasps in the near future, take care.
Page 1 of 2