Page 1 of 3
It's like everyone in my town is the same person. Let me explain:

Me: What music do you like ?

Him: Metallica, Led Zep and Black Sabbath

Me: What music do you play ?

Him: I play hard rock, our influences are Metallica, Led Zep and Black Sabbath

This, or it's all the same core shit. So for real, why do people even bother anymore ? They all play the same boring bullshit and are shitty musician at that. Comments ?
and what do you like that is so great

probably really shitty music
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
le wrong generation
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by theogonia777
and what do you like that is so great

probably really shitty music

Unrelated to thread though.
I absolutely love it when people judge other people for something as stupid as this.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
The better question is why don't they swallow?
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
You're just mad because they're in the 2% of people that still listen to real music.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Campbell22
Unrelated to thread though.

not at all unrelated

how could you think that
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
They don't you just need to get out of 9th grade and meet actual musicians and not 14 year old bedroom guitarists

I'm 22 and I consider that I'm with some great musicians, it's just an observation though, most of the local bands suck bad.
If they are a metal musician its safe to assume they have listened to or played sabbath or metalica just due to how insanly popular and influential they are.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by theogonia777
not at all unrelated

how could you think that

Anyway I do listen to Thergothon and Disembowelment, my favorite album was transcendence into the peripheral if you want to know .
Quote by Campbell22
I'm 22 and I consider that I'm with some great musicians, it's just an observation though, most of the local bands suck bad.

that's how most local bands usually are

who do threads suck today?

Quote by Campbell22
Anyway I do listen to Thergothon and Disembowelment, my favorite album was transcendence into the peripheral if you want to know .

i'm sorry king of good music!
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You complain about other people listening to boring bullshit when you listen to f*cking funeral doom metal?

It's not like it's the only thing I listen to .
You must have been 3 when you made that account otherwise you must be an aspie or something.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Campbell22
It's not like it's the only thing I listen to .

Stop failing to be condescending and go away
ayy lmao
Quote by chookiecookie
Stop failing to be condescending and go away

You're jealous because no one ever gave you a drop of attention in your life.
Quote by Campbell22

you just did the only thing that post told you not to do
Quote by Deliriumbassist
You're right, it's not like it's the only thing you listen to.

It probably is the only thing you listen to.

I was listening to some Trap while ballin' in my Nissan on my way to work this morning.
Quote by soundgarden1986
you just did the only thing that post told you not to do

*unintelligible*
Quote by Campbell22

You payed enough attention to this post to acknowledge it, thereby acknowledging me.

As said before, stop failing to be condescending and go away.
ayy lmao
Quote by Campbell22
I was listening to some Trap while ballin' in my Nissan on my way to work this morning.

damn son, where'd you find that
Quote by chookiecookie
You payed enough attention to this post to acknowledge it, thereby acknowledging me.

As said before, stop failing to be condescending and go away.

Look, if you don't want to give an opinion related to the matter at hand, it's alright, just don't be a hoe about it and go on your pokemon threads and shit.
The hell is wrong with Sabbath though? Either way don't be so condescending. Music is subjective man

Also didn't realize one's influence totally defined the kind of music they play. If that's your view, I'm going to question your musicianship lmao

Just noticed you're from Quebec, it explains everything
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 25, 2014,
Quote by fLYinGV23
The hell is wrong with Sabbath though? Either way don't be so condescending. Music is subjective man

Also didn't realize one's influence totally defined the kind of music they play. If that's your view, I'm going to question your musicianship lmao

Just noticed you're from Quebec, it explains everything

I like me some Sabbath, it's an example

edit: It does explain everything
Quote by Campbell22
I like me some Sabbath, it's an example

edit: It does explain everything

Just be happy they don't say Dragonforce is the most talented band ever. I've had to sit through that and they weren't being ironic.
Quote by fLYinGV23
Just be happy they don't say Dragonforce is the most talented band ever. I've had to sit through that and they weren't being ironic.

S'all good but what pisses me off mostly is that everyone is influenced by the same things and are basically doing the same things.

Where'd the risk go ?
Quote by Campbell22
S'all good but what pisses me off mostly is that everyone is influenced by the same things and are basically doing the same things.

Where'd the risk go ?

I can understand that kind of frustration, believe me
I live by one of the best music schools in Canada, but whenever I talk to any other musicians around here, the only music they seem to consider real music is Choral and so forth. I'm a blues based guitarist, and despite me playing a lot of it, when it comes to songwriting, I'll deviate as much as I need to for the song. Have a few ambient, tripped out songs that always surprise people that I played despite being a blues player.

In all honesty, forget the people doing that'd rather recycle the tired metal riffs or what-have-you. Jam on your own till you find some fellow musicians that can keep up, or better yet, surpass what you can do.

Jammin' the Sabbath is fu.cking fun as hell though, I'll admit I know almost every track of the Ozzy years by heart
Last edited by fLYinGV23 at Jul 25, 2014,
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
This thread is so ****ing stupid I want to rip my eyes out from reading it.

Poor guy needs to go suck Mustaine's dick some more
Quote by fLYinGV23
I can understand that kind of frustration, believe me
I live by one of the best music schools in Canada, but whenever I talk to any other musicians around here, the only music they seem to consider real music is Choral and so forth. I'm a blues based guitarist, and despite me playing a lot of it, when it comes to songwriting, I'll deviate as much as I need to for the song. Have a few ambient, tripped out songs that always surprise people that I played despite being a blues player.

In all honesty, forget the people doing that'd rather recycle the tired metal riffs or what-have-you. Jam on your own till you find some fellow musicians that can keep up, or better yet, surpass what you can do.

Jammin' the Sabbath is fu.cking fun as hell though, I'll admit I know almost every track of the Ozzy years by heart

You're right on that, training my theoretical side of music atm. It's really humbling too.
Page 1 of 3