do you guys live in low income suburbs like me? if so, you've surely got an old man who comes every so often in a makeshift buggy with a honda moped engine strapped onto the end of it that sells ice cream and treats n shit.

do you buy anything from them? i usually never do, havent bought anything from them in like a year but im dying to have something sweet and or fruity and im craving what we call a granizado:

which is basically just ice drowned in various fruit juice of your liking. im craving watermelon right now personally

so yeah whatever talk about it
pinga
Title is ice cream but picture is not ice cream. What a sham.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Haven't heard or seen an ice cream truck since I was living in NY. But it was in the suburbs with mostly white people.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I'm your ice cream man, baby stop me when I'm passin' by

Are all your flavors guaranteed to satisfy?
Ceci n'est pas une signature.
Quote by PsiGuy60
Are all your flavors guaranteed to satisfy?
They're not just guaranteed, they're...

*deep breath*

guaranteeeEEEEEeeeeEEEEEEeeeeeEEEEEeeeeeeEEEEEEeeeeed.... to satis...fffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
He drives around in his ice-cream van blasting that ice-cream van music whenever the sun is out. I'd get myself a 99 but I don't want to know how much more than 99p they cost nowadays
The one's round here either play Greensleeves or the Popeye theme tune. At least yours is somewhat food based.
I also live in the poor suburbs and have an ice cream truck too! I never bother to buy anything though. I just sit in my apartment and watch it drive by.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I haven't bought ice cream from an ice cream man since I was little. The guy that would come around my neighborhood was called Mr. Dingaling, such a bad name for an ice cream guy.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2RKWJD5ops

this is all i can think about.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

🙌🙌 upper middle class 🙌🙌
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I haven't seen an ice cream man in years.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last time I bought something from an ice cream man was when I was 12

There's one that has a route on the street my dorm building is off of, I always think of the Eddie Murphy sketch when I hear him.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 73-78
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 2-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 24-7
I had the best ice cream man in my neighborhood. He was ****ing huge, he looked like the big black guy in The Green Mile. He was also a bit messed up mentally and would drive the truck around yelling and flapping his arm out the window saying he was flying. And then he asked me and my friends if we wanted to go rob a bank. And when my friend bought a King Kong ice cream treat, he exclaimed, "KING KONG MOTHER****ER, KING KONG!!!!"

Yeah, he was definitely the best ice cream man in the world.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jul 26, 2014,