Page 1 of 2
I have never seen it and I need to know. also is it a show i need to watch from beginning to end in order?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
It's not my favourite show. I don't think you'd miss out at all by never watching it. But if you have literally nothing else to do, why not. And yeah, if you do watch it, watch it in chronological order, but what show wouldn't you watch in chronological order?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Yes you should watch it, and no you don't need to watch it in order.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by deadsmileyface
most overrated show of all time

The fuckface store called, they're running out of you.
You should watch Curb Your Enthusiasm instead.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Xiaoxi
You should watch Curb Your Enthusiasm instead.

That's just Seinfeld but about George.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
No soup for you until you watch it. Come back one year.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
Quote by deadsmileyface

BOB IS GETTING UPSET
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by lolmnt
That's just Seinfeld but about George.

Noooo it iiiiisnt

inb4 Larry David based George's character on himself
so, dont watch it?
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Seinfeld is a really really good show. But I mean, why not just watch a few and decide for yourself?
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by metal4eva_22
It won't make sense unless you watch it from the pilot to the finale.

This.

There's a different killer every season but the overall story links.
Wubba lubba dub dub!
Quote by 457undead
so, dont watch it?

the thing about Seinfeld is that not only is it funny the first time you watch it, but its also one of the most reference-able sitcoms in the history of TV, so it quite literally gifts you with a lifetime of funnies, even if you only watch it once.
Excellent show, however as a 16 year old i don't think you'd be able to fully appreciate what it offers.
It's a great show, you should at least watch a couple of episodes before deciding whether you like it or not. It's one of those shows that pretty much everywhere you go people will say "You've never seen Seinfeild?!" so you should probably play it safe and give it a shot.

As for age it doesn't really matter, I saw my first couple of episodes when I was about 15 or so and I thought it was great. It won't make you laugh your head off really but it's just a really enjoyable show.
Like most sitcoms, you can pick up a random rerun and still enjoy it. It's funny, might as well watch it.
I pride myself on my humility.
The problem is, Seinfeld was so ground-breaking and influential that literally every sitcom since has copied it. So the jokes might not have the same impact as they once did. Still I've watched the first 3 seasons and and enjoyed it, but I would of probably enjoyed them more if I hadn't seen a sitcom before.
Quote by Shawn1379
This.

There's a different killer every season but the overall story links.

It can get confusing as well, because The Seinfeld will change sometimes, so if you haven't really been following it, you'll just get really confused as to who The Seinfeld is in that particular episode.
At least watch the classic episodes. I hear people make references to them all the time. Can't eat a ****ing box of Junior Mints without someone feeling the need to bring up Seinfeld.
Last edited by MeGaDeth2314 at Jul 26, 2014,
Yeah, if you don't watch the classic episodes, then no soup for you!
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
the speed of a petrified tortoise?

yes i go slow because i am such a laid back&cool guy and i have no place to be
banned
I thought the first and last seasons were lame, but everything in between was comedy gold. And no you don't have to watch the episodes in order.
Quote by deadsmileyface
yes i go slow because i am such a laid back&cool guy and i have no place to be

Because there's no place you're wanted! Oooooooh!
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Yes.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by Malchius
The problem is, Seinfeld was so ground-breaking and influential that literally every sitcom since has copied it. So the jokes might not have the same impact as they once did. Still I've watched the first 3 seasons and and enjoyed it, but I would of probably enjoyed them more if I hadn't seen a sitcom before.

Nah it's still fantastic. Just watched one couple hours ago

Quote by Baby Joel
It can get confusing as well, because The Seinfeld will change sometimes, so if you haven't really been following it, you'll just get really confused as to who The Seinfeld is in that particular episode.

Right I got really confused because I started with the episode about the Domain Master and all of a sudden The Seinfeld was The Assman? And then he turned into a Pig Man?
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
should you? wtf, how have you NOT had the pleasure of already watching it. Even if you're "14".

Yes, please watch it. It will make you a better human being.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by deadsmileyface

this offends me deeply
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
it's one of those shows where if you don't say you like it people will yell at you
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
it's one of those shows where if you don't say you like it people will yell at you

you haven't heard me yell

yet
Page 1 of 2