it's in arabic you uncultured ****
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Thought it was Arab, but sounded too close to habib to be legit arab. ^calm the **** down banana ****.
Some guy who finds breasts amusing.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by macaroni
Thought it was Arab, but sounded too close to habib to be legit arab. ^calm the **** down banana ****.

Arab is not a language.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Sorry, I just didn't really understand the Engli you were speaking. Might be the Austral dialect.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by macaroni

Habib is also arabic
Wtf is your point
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

Macaroni vs. Banana army.

My money is on the banana army.
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by TheTee56
Habib is also arabic
Wtf is your point

No shit habib is arabic. That's what I just said. Wtf's up your ass
Quote by macaroni
No shit habib is arabic. That's what I just said. Wtf's up your ass

idk but it's saying shit in arabic
you should come over here and translate for me
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I think he meant it sounded like some word someone who is making fun of Arabic would make up.
Okay who set the underground nuke off.

But really, some of those pictures look damn awesome.