Page 1 of 2
Warning: If you're offended by sexual topics like this then **** off prude.

Over the past two weeks i've been in a place where masturbation was simply not an option. Don't get me wrong, its actually possible to go without for so long but I actually came to notice that my libido was increasing and that my standards were actually dropping.

Normally I consider myself to have pretty high standards compared to most other guys but over the past two weeks i've noticed that I was looking at girls that I would normally class as a 7 as an 8 and 8's as 9's etc.

I thought this was pretty interesting and was wondering if anyone else has noticed anything like this before?
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Malchius
It's called desperation.

I suppose

Ooo thats made me wonder. Are girls who don't masturbate more likely to want a partner than the ones who do?

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon

Normally I consider myself to have pretty high standards compared to most other guys but over the past two weeks i've noticed that I was looking at girls that I would normally class as a 7 as an 8 and 8's as 9's etc.

ugh shut up
No, this is unheard of in the history of humanity, TS, and you are a disgusting aberration.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by Nero Galon
Over the past two weeks i've been in a place where masturbation was simply not an option.

Where?
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Where?

Holiday home where there is never any privacy.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by Nero Galon
Holiday home where there is never any privacy.

There's no shower?
Quote by Diemon Dave
I went 6 months without having an orgasm for a bet and to see how it will go. I was super horny the first month, but from then on, I don't think that anything, except erections being very easy to acquire, was different from normal.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
It's hard to imagine a situation where a nice wank would be all that difficult to achieve..... What, no bathroom stalls? Hell, when I was in the army guys would shamelessly 'beat the sheets" in an open bay.
One guy was in mid-wank when we were supposed to fall out for reveille... "Wait a minute, I'm almost done!"

I imagine in a politically-correct world the idea of having "standards" is sexist to the nines.... But the biological realism of sexual attractiveness is pretty simple... Another person is appealing or not.
However... In my life (likely considerably longer than most on this board) I have noticed a number of fellows who have apparently no standards whatever.... The drunk, nasty, foul-mouthed skank is as attractive as a super-model.

I'll relate another military story.... We had been out "in the field" for a couple of weeks. We spent a LOT of time training and doing maneuvers out in the damned boondocks.
So... We're kicking back around the old APC when one of the guys emerges from the woods... "Guys....Women!"
We followed this individual through the brush and came upon a group of three German ladies who were gathering wood. These ladies were rather typical middle-aged German hausfrau types, very chunky, red-faced, thick-limbed...Obviously the product of hard physical work for many years coupled with the German diet of sausages and beer....
Also dressed in garments that one might charitably describe as "rough"....

In short, other than being genetically female, these women were about as attractive to me as a holstein. But several of the lads were obviously delighted....
Quote by slapsymcdougal
There's no shower?

His family probably showers together to save water, lots of people do it, don't judge.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
His family probably showers together to save water, lots of people do it, don't judge.

He lives in Wales, which is in the top 3 wettest places to live(along with Scotland and Atlantis).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by Wormholes
How about you stop being a scumbag and stop ranking women by numbers.

This. Men who rate women by some arbitrary scale that they have made up probably have never spoken to a woman before.
Last edited by Malchius at Jul 26, 2014,
Quote by Malchius
This. Men who rate women by some arbitrary scale that they have made up probably have never spoken to a woman before.

Well I spoke to ur mum last night haha!

She was very nice and helped me find the methadone clinic.
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
Well I spoke to ur mum last night haha!

She was very nice and helped me find the methadone clinic.

Amazing since she's been dead for 10 years.
Quote by Malchius

Maybe she's just pretending to be dead to avoid talking to you, I have to admit that I'm beginning to share her sentiments.
Quote by Malchius

Well that explains why she just lays there.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
Quote by captainsnazz
jesus truly wept

**** off prude
Quote by willT08
ugh shut up

**** off prude
Quote by Wormholes

**** off prude
Quote by Malchius

**** off prude
Idk why it's not an option but just jerk ur gerkin and be done with it. Also super horniness may lead to you just havin a shag or whatever with someone, who cares. But don't over think the whole situation.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Maybe if you didn't treat women like objects you wouldn't be masturbating so much?
Quote by Wormholes

cry harder

dont be upset yer mum is a 1
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I don't see what is wrong with rating and compartmentalising females in your head on an arbitrary scale of attractiveness as long as you are not like "ugh I'm not hanging out with her she is only a 6" or say stupid stuff like "I would only sleep with an 8 or above".
yea i dont get why rating a woman's looks on a scale of 1-10 is bad, its pretty harmless if your just with a couple buddies and are looking at woman. some people are more attractive than others.

its not like im going to go be a prick and start harassing woman with it.
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Sorry to say this but not everyone is equally attractive so an arbitrary and individual ranking scale is perfectly fine.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Hold on. So, TS can't masturbate for 2 weeks and can't handle it?

Self-control. What is it?!!!

Where does it say I couldn't handle it?

The only thing I noticed was the way I looked at girls changed a little bit.

Quote by metal4eva_22
Quote by K'Nuckles
All you naysayers to the x/10 thing have never seen Jana.

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAY

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAY
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by sickman411
**** off prude

**** off prune
Quote by Eastwinn
HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAY

the following is a transcript of my sister:

HUMP DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by jimihendrix6699
yea i dont get why rating a woman's looks on a scale of 1-10 is bad, its pretty harmless if your just with a couple buddies and are looking at woman. some people are more attractive than others.

its not like im going to go be a prick and start harassing woman with it.

Because you're reinforcing the idea that a woman's worth is her sex appeal. And if you don't see why that's harmful, you're an idiot.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by StewieSwan
Because you're reinforcing the idea that a woman's worth is her sex appeal. And if you don't see why that's harmful, you're an idiot.

But sex appeal is a thing which does have a worth... Sad but true.

I don't believe anyone when they say they don't care about appearances.

Quote by metal4eva_22
I think there's just a difference of attitude though between "that girl is attractive" and "she's about a....7 I'd say".
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Page 1 of 2