first of all sorry for my bad english~~

i'm in trouble about choose between hof and hof mini

forget about input/output mono/stereo and battery or size differences

i just think about tone differences

it looks like if i use toneprint -although only one knob in mini-
there are no difference between two

so i think select hof mini is reasonable choice

or is there any slight tone differenc between two reverb??
no 'tone difference'. But obviously tweaking parameters will be more tedious with the mini, although you can assign more than one parameter to the knob, and also have them work in reverse ie turning knob clockwise to increase decay time whilst lowering mix level. I'd get the full size one just because they are pretty much the same price and its a fun pedal to tweak (without heading to your iphone / computer). But tonally, exact same bro. Both are true bypass (as TC so love to hark on about) and both employ the same algorithms (the tone print app does not need to know whether you're using mini or normal HOF, it still uploads the same patch)
Quote by 7thString
no 'tone difference'. But obviously tweaking parameters will be more tedious with the mini, although you can assign more than one parameter to the knob, and also have them work in reverse ie turning knob clockwise to increase decay time whilst lowering mix level. I'd get the full size one just because they are pretty much the same price and its a fun pedal to tweak (without heading to your iphone / computer). But tonally, exact same bro. Both are true bypass (as TC so love to hark on about) and both employ the same algorithms (the tone print app does not need to know whether you're using mini or normal HOF, it still uploads the same patch)

thanks a lot !!
Personally, I would go for the HOF mini cause I would need just that one reverb and it would sound the same all the time by creating the toneprint myself.

But 7thString does have a point, you can always tweak the "normal" HOF on the fly. And also, you can make all the three parameters affect different things and go wild with the pedal (I like doing that with my X4, just via 1 knob that is connected to my expression pedal).
Wish they created a sound so that you could have endless reverb and then control the level of it with an expression pedal. That'd be the reverb pedal for me. And I like TC stuff a lot, I've got Polytune Mini and Flashback X4 myself. Thinking of getting a Shaker Mini next.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Jul 26, 2014,
Quote by Sakke
Personally, I would go for the HOF mini cause I would need just that one reverb and it would sound the same all the time by creating the toneprint myself.

But 7thString does have a point, you can always tweak the "normal" HOF on the fly. And also, you can make all the three parameters affect different things and go wild with the pedal (I like doing that with my X4, just via 1 knob that is connected to my expression pedal).
Wish they created a sound so that you could have endless reverb and then control the level of it with an expression pedal. That'd be the reverb pedal for me. And I like TC stuff a lot, I've got Polytune Mini and Flashback X4 myself. Thinking of getting a Shaker Mini next.

Thank you!!
Since my purpose is just add my first reverb pedal, mini would be a good choice!!
And the time when i feel absence of wave in my sound I must consider TC Shaker
Thanks for replying& recomand and what a good playing!!
i really like the Pro guitarshop version called the trinity reverb.
Carvin CT624
Walden G630ce Acoustic
Carvin V3M, Avatar 2x12 WGS Reaper, vet 30
(crybaby, Fairfield circuitry Comp, GFS tuner, Vick Audio 73 Ram's Head, Xotic AC booster, lovepedal trem, TC Flashback, PGS Trinity Reverb, Walrus Audio Aetos power)
Unless you are really squeezed for pedalboard space go for the full size pedal, much easier to change parameters on the fly, more versatile and just generally much easier to use

Youre more likely to regret buying the Mini than the other way round