Page 1 of 2
It's just for me and I gotta be able to make a big quantity of it so I don't have to spend time to make it again if I end up liking it.

On with the pit's suggestions
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
cheesecake because its the best dessert

key lime pie
Last edited by soundgarden1986 at Jul 26, 2014,
Cheesecake or Apple Crumble. Apple crumble is super easy to make. Chop up and cook apple and add some brown sugar in. Meanwhile blend together 6 oz of flour with 3 oz of butter and a spoon of brown sugar. Then put the crumble mixture over the apple and bake in the oven until the crumble browns on the top.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Rhubarb crumble with cream/ice cream
Bread and butter pudding
Deep fried mars bar
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Yeah crumbles are really easy to make and pretty delicious
My God, it's full of stars!
Banoffee motherfuckin' pie.

Or cheesecakes.

2 best desserts you will ever be able to make.
Baked cheesecakes are really simple anyway, but the no-bake ones are even easier.
you are Italian. Why haven't you already made 10 litres worth of gelato?
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
You should cook a desert for dessert.

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Strawberry pie

Fruit pies are for old ladies.
If you have a crock pot I can give you a recipe for a chocolate lava cake.

Also apple pear crisp, cranberry bliss bars, strawberry short cake, and pineapple upside-down cake.
STಠ_ಠ
You dont cook a desert brah you bake it
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
You dont cook a desert brah you bake it

You know that baking is a form of cooking don't you.
Quote by Malchius

yeah but now we can argue about words
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Malchius

Yeah but saying your gonna cook a desert is like saying im going for an exercise instead of im going for a run
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 26, 2014,
Pecan Pie, you just buy the crust, the filling, stick the pecans on top and boom
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Schwarzwalder Kirschtorte, because it's big and mostly made of chocolate.

The other ingredient is chocolate that hasn't been molten down
Quote by MinterMan22
oreo donuts #tims #50years #alwaysfresh

I wanted to vomit after eating one of those. Not nearly as appetising as it sounded.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
I wanted to vomit after eating one of those. Not nearly as appetising as it sounded.

if we're being honest, i've never had it. the pics make it look good though

i was gonna try it this morning but i figured it'll probably make me feel bloated as shit and that's not a good way to start the day so i went with the new birthday cake donut instead. it's pretty much their sour cream glaze donut made with cup cake dough instead of whatever dough they usually use. new favourite outside of the classics.
Pound cake + mashed up strawberries and whipped cream.

Yum.

Or you can use a biscuit if you want to be a pleb.
Minecraft: Sonic
League of Legends: CinoSRelliK

Currently Playing/listening to/Reading:

Kerbal Space Program,
Binding of Isaac
Opeth - Orchid
S. by Doug Dorst
The Martian by Andy Weir
Quote by MinterMan22
if we're being honest, i've never had it. the pics make it look good though

i was gonna try it this morning but i figured it'll probably make me feel bloated as shit and that's not a good way to start the day so i went with the new birthday cake donut instead. it's pretty much their sour cream glaze donut made with cup cake dough instead of whatever dough they usually use. new favourite outside of the classics.

Yeah I had the timbit one of the birthday cake one. Not bad.

In terms of the Oreo one though... Think of it this way: Have you ever bought double-stuf Oreos and then did the ol' split them open and stick 'em together so you have a quadruple stuf Oreo? It's good at first, but it's a tad too much of the cream. Well, take a basically yeast-based fill donut (like a Boston cream or raspberry fill) and fill it with an entire box of Oreos-worth of the cream. And then on top of that, make the donut with chocolate dough, and then drench the top in cream fondant, and then crumble oreo cookie all over that, and then drizzle more cream on top of that as well... You can see my point.

Since I thought it was funny and it got a lot of likes on facebook, I'm just gonna post a status I made after eating it:

Quote by Dillon - From Facebook
Tried the new Oreo donut from Tim Hortons today. You might as well just eat a tub of icing. It's the same reaction; nausea, shame, type-2 diabetes.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Apple pie is nice. Don't forget the cinnamon.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
Meth
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Page 1 of 2