I felt the vocals could have been done louder and a little "crisp" though meaning I felt some parts here and there were ever so slightly off tempo (but I could be wrong, or that might have been on purpose), but in all I thought it all went together really well. Great soloing, liked the guitar tone, liked the overall feel of the song in general.

This is mostly the kind of music I listen to and as an opinion, I liked it a lot. If I heard this song as a demo in a music store, I'd check your other stuff (I did on your youtube page) because it got me interested.

Nice work
Quote by Sakata93
I felt the vocals could have been done louder and a little "crisp" though meaning I felt some parts here and there were ever so slightly off tempo (but I could be wrong, or that might have been on purpose), but in all I thought it all went together really well. Great soloing, liked the guitar tone, liked the overall feel of the song in general.

This is mostly the kind of music I listen to and as an opinion, I liked it a lot. If I heard this song as a demo in a music store, I'd check your other stuff (I did on your youtube page) because it got me interested.

Nice work

thank you for the feedback - it was a good team effort to get all this done - its difficult to get all the elements in the mix right as I wanted it all to fit snugly into the mix!

For my rhythm parts for guitar I went back to recording with my Peavey Bandit 112 and using my trusty sm57 - worked a treat - have been trying amp modelers recently but cant beat the sound of an amp!