Interesting pieces of history. Both are pretty low quality from a players standpoint. Wall art.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
I actually have a Teisco guitar that's remarkably similar to that one. It looks interesting, but I would say it's just about worthless.
Quote by Duane_Allman
Your gayer than me, and thats pretty gay.
Quote by Twist of fate
If there's blood on the field, play ball.
[center]
The
e|--3---0---0--|
B|--0---1---0--|
G|--0---2---1--|
D|--0---2---2--|
A|--2---0---2--|
E|--3---x---0--|
You just lost.[/CENTER]
Teiscos look cool but most are virtually unplayable, at least the ones I've tried (owned a Tulip for a minute).

The prices on those old, low end guitars are absurdly random. I think I payed $60 for my Tulip but I've seen them priced at over $200. I have an old Silvertone acoustic that I love and only paid $20 for and I see 'em on craigslist all the time for crazy shit like $175. It has frickin' painted on fret markers and no truss rod yet because its old people think its worth money.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20