Hey guys! I did this recording with a friend of mine, it's my first recording using a recently bought ukulele!

Check it out if you can, and give me some feedback!

Heads In Georgia
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Byzantine scale was useful until the Ottoman scale came around and totally annihilated it.
Hey, nice tones. What's your set up on the electric?

I liked the layering on the track. The ukulele gives it a wild west kinda feel. Great playing overall!
Quote by jpnyc
You are what they call a “rhythm guitarist”. While it's not as glamorous as playing lead you can still get laid. Especially if you can sing and play.

Beer is the solutions to the world's problems.

@hitman_47
Thanks man. The guitar was a Fender Stratocaster, single-coil, American Standard, if I'm not mistaken (it was my friends guitar, I played the acoustic, ukulele and bass). We simply plugged it on my Focusrite Scarlett and I spent a good while seeking a good tone on Amplitube. If you've got that plug-in, I could send you the preset file if you'd like
Quote by Xiaoxi
The Byzantine scale was useful until the Ottoman scale came around and totally annihilated it.
Sounds pretty good man, but in all honesty your accent is very noticable. It's a bit hard to understand what you are saying in some of the sections of the song. Other than that, it sounds good!
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
Hey man just saw your comment in my post, sorry it took me a while to read. This cover's really good man! I haven't heard the song but there's some great sounds! I really like the guitar tone and it's well mixed together, keep up the good work!