Hi there..
I'm planning to get the 112j + digitech rp360xp. I don't think I'll need an amp as I've got a creative 4.1 speaker set n rp360xp has got a 3.5 mm output jack. N on stage, there will be mixer to do the job. Need your views on this. Can u tell me the latest prices of these two? Where should I buy this in pune? Or in mumbai or in hyderabad. I live in a small town so I'll have to travel around 500 kms to get this.
Thank you.
I have a 112j, its a good guitar for the price (especially used, I got mine for $40 usd). They're very playable, which isn't always the case for a $40 guitar.
As for the mfx, I haven't tried those new Digitech mfx's but I'd go with a Zoom G3 or 5 if possible. I think the G3/5 has more features.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Thanks for the reply..
How about cort x6 vpr over the 112j?
I have no experience with that specific guitar but generally Cort makes quality stuff. Are you able to try these guitars? Cause that would answer your question. Johnson and Agile are couple other companies that make decent starter budget guitars if they're available on your side of the world.

Edit: I just googled the Cort and I'd avoid any guitar with a floyd rose bridge if you're just starting out. They can be a handful of frustration if you're not sure of what you're doing.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Last edited by lucky1978 at Jul 27, 2014,