Shure Sm57
Shure Sm7b

Guitar gear :
Ebmm BFR7
Axe fx XL+
Walrus audio Janus
Ibanez Ergodyne
Black Market Custom cab
Unfortunately I don't even know what that is. I'm a bit of a noob. This is only my second try. I am using Reaper and I got my tone through the amplitube plug in. I would be grateful if you could enlighten me?
^super helpful hahaha

This could really use some bass. The are simple and recorded well. I feel like you should have introduced with the phaser tone as thats the much more interesting phrase, it wouldve helped the focus of the song a bit, but the riffs afterwardss are pretty dope. Loving the harmonics. You definetly could work on transitions though as around 1:40 or so. The solo is pretty cool, sounds more complex than it is at first, but then you really show what your good at and the solo shines from there dude. I could definetly see some potenital in these if its only your second time recording. Good stuff!

C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650532

There is actually alot of bass in there. When I play it on the device I recorded it on the bass is overwhelming but not when I play it on other devices. Perhaps I need to check my setup.

Do you mean the transitions between riffs could use work? Thanks for your time dude