If you could redo the 2012 election, would you vote Romney or Obama?

Page 1 of 8
A new CNN poll shows people think they ****ed up by voting Obama, and would overwhelmingly vote Romney if they could get another chance. The poll shows a nine-point margin, 53 percent to 44 percent in favor of Romney. Keep in mind, this is CNN crowd.

Source

Who would you vote for if you could go back to the 2012 election?
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Realistically, I probably wouldn't vote. But for the sake of speculation, I'd still vote Obama. Romney's still a personification of every boss you've ever hated.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Quote by Obsceneairwaves

There can only be one Futurama ref-ALL GLORY TO THE HYPNO-TOAD
Romney is a ****ing dumpster who would only be there to benefit other ****ing dumpsters who take advantage of the systems so they can make even more money because being billionaires isn't enough. Obama, despite any faults (or most likely, invented faults put on him so he'd fail, because the Republican party focused on running a smear campaign throughout Obama's presidency instead of you know, doing their jobs) at least seems like he's there to help people. So, while he may wind up playing the lesser of two evils role (and Romney is evil and is a dumpster), he seems genuine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Yea, I'd still vote Obama. I don't like how he's done some stuff but I would dislike Romney a lot more. That's the logic I had when I voted too.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Romney cause I'm a good Mormon boy and all that
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Obama. The ****ed up way the houses are in now has nothing to do with Obama himself. He can't rule if republicans keep stopping him. It is unfair to judge him right now.

Obama is the first president since Clinton that doesn't make your country look absolutely ******ed. Romney wouldn't do that.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Seeing as how the President is nothing more than a glorified spokesperson, I don't care. But if I had to pick one to have a beer with, it'd be Obama.
To be real though, I again wouldn't have registered to vote in time, so I wouldn't have voted.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by lolmnt
Romney is a ****ing dumpster who would only be there to benefit other ****ing dumpsters who take advantage of the systems so they can make even more money because being billionaires isn't enough. Obama, despite any faults (or most likely, invented faults put on him so he'd fail, because the Republican party focused on running a smear campaign throughout Obama's presidency instead of you know, doing their jobs) at least seems like he's there to help people. So, while he may wind up playing the lesser of two evils role (and Romney is evil and is a dumpster), he seems genuine.

Did you know billionaires have over a trillion dollars in overseas tax havens? And then Republicans try to blame Obama for economic problems that started before his term, and keep tax loopholes open, causing a loss of tax revenue in the billions?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I forgot to register so I'd probably do that again

But really, I would have voted for Obama and I would vote for him again.
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
It's the same thing with every President tho.
It doesn't matter who wins, everyone hates them a few years into their reign.
If that disgusting *****bag Romney won, there would have been a poll today saying that more people would have voted Obama if they could do it again.

I'll never be registering to vote, so idgaf.
Neither, I'd vote for one of our vastly superior politicians who can save our country from spinning down the shitter.

loljkiliveintheuk
Quote by SkepsisMetal
Neither, I'd vote for one of our vastly superior politicians who can save our country from spinning down the shitter.

loljkiliveintheuk

I agree with Nick.

Wait, no.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I would vote for Chairman Mao.

Democracy is a joke lolz. I don't think I'll ever register to vote.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Neo Evil11
Obama. The ****ed up way the houses are in now has nothing to do with Obama himself. He can't rule if republicans keep stopping him. It is unfair to judge him right now.

Obama is the first president since Clinton that doesn't make your country look absolutely ******ed. Romney wouldn't do that.

He's definitely had a less than ideal presidency but I'm glad he tried to make good with more global leaders. As hard as it is to believe, people here faulted him for doing that. Congress has been ridiculous. I wish people would stop scrutinizing the president so much and focus on congress.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Quote by lolmnt
Did you know billionaires have over a trillion dollars in overseas tax havens? And then Republicans try to blame Obama for economic problems that started before his term, and keep tax loopholes open, causing a loss of tax revenue in the billions?

No, lolmints, the problem is with those dirty, dirty poor people who don't pay any taxes because they only make $7.25/hr. If they would just borrow some money from their parents and start a business, we wouldn't have all these problems.
I'd vote for Obama. Because fuck Romney, and the Mormon political party can burn in the deepest and darkest bowels of hell for all I care.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
altho I do like how Romney tried to appeal to Latinos by painting himself orange.

Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by ErikLensherr
altho I do like how Romney tried to appeal to Latinos by painting himself orange.

That was one of the top 10 things of 2012 for sure.
I'd probably vote for Gary Johnson again, or not at all cus one vote doesn't really matter anyways.
I would vote for the same person I voted for the first time: Jill Stein
PM me for newts
i would not vote again
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Romney. I would've ideally voted for Ron Paul though. I can't stand Obama.
Quote by Mrs. O
i can't kill anyone, so i play music
i am against voting

but if i had to, i would say jill stein

who am i kidding america will never take the green party seriously
banned
Considering I am a proud labor union worker I would rather eat my own shlt than vote for Mitt Romney.

We have already been neglected for a time now, I've been using a binks spray gun from 1982 to teach new guys how to spray cars, I use my own spray guns at work. We turn people away from getting candy or flaked colors, because to do one car green flake, we need to buy more than what is used, and it is a serious waste of money.

The truth is union guys are getting jobs done faster, better, and they're giving honest people honest jobs. But when a union rallies and asks for money, they become the whining, selfish babies. You want the job done as good as we are capable of, don't expect to pay the same amount you can pay a handful of immigrants to do the job (barely).

Not to say I am a fan of Obama, I would much rather prefer him as my president than Mitt Romney.
Gary Johnson.

Quote by lolmnt

Could you be any more sensationalist/melodramatic
I chose not to vote in the last election but I supported Obama because Romney was shit. Still hold that belief, though I don't like either candidate much.