Hi everyone, I'm planning on buying a big muff pi fuzz pedal for a psychedelic-garage rock band that I'm starting with some friends. Since I am rather new to pedals, I was wondering if anyone knows what pedals go well with fuzz. I don't need any specific examples, just the names of the various effects. Thanks, bye.
Quote by WeZ-84
My digitech whammy and big muff sound pretty good together.

That does sound like a good combo.

I'm currently stacking an ehx soul food with my muff but the Xotic fx AC Booster also works well. I think boosts and light overdrives work better with fuzz than gainier ods and distortion pedals. Just my opinion.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
^ Yeah stacking the muff with an od sounds cool too.

A wah of some sort would be good too.
Phaser+fuzz is epic. +1 to all of these.
Charvel So-Cal (SH6TB/N, killswitch), Jackson RR5FR (TB6/Jazz, Drop C). Joyo pxl pro.
Loop1=Crybaby from hell, Boss PS-5, Seymour Duncan 805 or Green Rhino, EQD Hoof or Earthbound Audio Super Collider. Loop 1 into ISP Decimator II.
Loop 2 (FX loop)-Line6 M9, TC Spark Mini. Loop 2 into mxr 10band. All into a Peavey Triple XXX 212, Ibanez IL15.
Suddenly I can't wait to get home and screw around with fuzz and different random fx. I've always liked fuzzwahs but anytime I've tried one I had a tough time with it. I'm not so sure about a crybaby and a muff though.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Univibes are pretty fun.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I use a Small Stone phaser, it's really cool for getting swooshy sounds.

The Big Muff also really likes crunchy ODs in front of it.
A rotary with fuzz can be a lot of fun as well. Or a bit crusher, to make it even more nasty.
So, I've been thinking about it, and I think I'm going to go with a wah wah pedal and an octave pedal. So what brands of these pedals would help complement a big muff?
Chorus works great with the Big Muff.
Also, reverb may be a must-have for psychedelic rock.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I like to go Boss HM-2>Wah>Hyperion (Muff clone)>Neo Clone for playing psychedelic stuff
Marching in this labyrinth village
Troll-king claims his maverick throne
Wretching in his cavernous castle
Chewing on flesh, gnawing on bones!