ITT post examples of really bad relationship advice/tips women have been given from media sources like cosmo, the view, etc.

A few I've heard from my girlfriend from a show by anderson cooper (some gay guy) is that if a man takes his phone to the bathroom with him he's hiding something on it. No, that usually just means I have to take a shit and I'm gonna browse the web, maybe post a thread in the pit and 'if a man doesn't want to have sex, that means he's getting it somewhere else'. No, sometimes we are just tired from working or not in the mood, it happens to men too.

Overall these are examples were probably written by someone who's experienced them firsthand, and come to the conclusion 'this must be true in every conceivable situation ever!' But then there's extreme example like from an article I think cosmo saying that men like it when you bite their dick during a blow job. Which I don't know how anyone could actually enjoy that, or if the feminist bitch who wrote it just doesn't want any man to ever receive pleasure again.
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Relationship thread
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
Relationship thread

you're saying women have been given bad advice from UG's relationship thread?
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Yes.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I love that you just called Anderson Cooper "some gay guy".
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Some women are under the impression that guys will be into them because of their personality or career path instead of their sexual appeal it's pretty ridiculous right?

Quote by eGraham
Relationship thread

Shaddup
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jul 27, 2014,
Quote by eGraham
Yes.

Btw I'm just talking out of my ass but if I were a woman I wouldn't take advice on relationships from a handful of anonymous male Internet goers.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

it would be a good idea if you were in a relationship with a male internet goer though
ggg1 ggg3

Quote by Wiegenlied
men like it when you bite their dick during a blow job.

FTW
KIFFLOM
Quote by behind_you
in a relationship with a male internet goer

This is also a bad idea
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

I #respect women.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Never read them, but considering they have to keep writing them, fair to say that the seven tips to a better sex life all those magazines at the checkout at the grocery store advertise on the front cover are bullshit.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
To be in charge of a mans "mental health" and discourage discussions about time travel and Mars. Especially is said man has been a crazy nerd his whole life. These things put too much stress on young women.

Not necessarily from the media but it was all I could come up with. I do my best to avoid that type of media at all costs.
Last edited by BurgundyGrandAm at Jul 27, 2014,
where do i start?

someone remind me and i'll pick up a cosmo tomorrow and post some highlights
i don't know why i feel so dry
Rub Icy Hot on his ballsack, the sensations will drive him insane!
I pride myself on my humility.
It's alright for women to cheat because it means that their significant other isn't treating them well enough.

I didn't hear it from a magazine. But still, really dumb.
Quote by mtshark
Rub Icy Hot on his ballsack, the sensations will drive him insane!

It's true though
superman is killing himself tonight
Every day time talkshow ever. Especially you Steve Hardy Mantraitor!
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
I read in one of those cosmo type magazines at work, an article encouraging girls to try chocking a guy with a tie while he's ****ing her. Idk bout any of you, but I'd slap anyone who started randomly choking me.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Any advice ever given by Joan Burnie(used to be the agony aunt in the Daily Record; if you believed her, everything is always the guy's fault - even between lesbians).
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
This is a goldmine: http://www.nerve.com/advice/ridiculous-tips/the-best-of-ridiculous-tips-for-a-miserable-sex-life-emcosmopolitan-em-edition

Examples:

38. "If your guy is suddenly going around all happy and whistling, then you need to find out why."

39. "Be especially careful if he is neat, well-groomed or spending more time at the gym."

34. "Record your voice on your cell the next time you have a solo session. Then, send him the audio file in the middle of the day, with just the text, 'Wanna hear me do this tonight?'"
In the middle of the day. Best time. Right when he’s at work. No way that could go wrong.

36. "Hide your turned-on vibrator in his sock drawer. When he figures out where the buzzing is coming from, tell him he gets to experience its pleasure power."
Quote by Philip_pepper
Don't lick men's faces during sex. It's weird.

True. You can lick it before or after but during sex? Nasty.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
This is a goldmine: http://www.nerve.com/advice/ridiculous-tips/the-best-of-ridiculous-tips-for-a-miserable-sex-life-emcosmopolitan-em-edition

Examples:

38. "If your guy is suddenly going around all happy and whistling, then you need to find out why."

39. "Be especially careful if he is neat, well-groomed or spending more time at the gym."

34. "Record your voice on your cell the next time you have a solo session. Then, send him the audio file in the middle of the day, with just the text, 'Wanna hear me do this tonight?'"
In the middle of the day. Best time. Right when he’s at work. No way that could go wrong.

36. "Hide your turned-on vibrator in his sock drawer. When he figures out where the buzzing is coming from, tell him he gets to experience its pleasure power."

jesus this is terrifying
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by losing battle
Every day time talkshow ever. Especially you Steve Hardy Mantraitor!

Steve Harvey?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

As a general one, the whole 'playing hard to get' thing.

Surely no guy actually appreciates that?
Quote by matt bickerton
As a general one, the whole 'playing hard to get' thing.

Surely no guy actually appreciates that?

I certainly don't.

And some actual advice that's not actual advice because if you had any decency you'd know already. Whoever cancels a date is up to arrange a new date. Don't make the other person responsible, that's just rude.