Hey guys, I just put up this demo of sorts. It's two songs I worked on this year. I played the guitar/bass parts, sang the vocals, and programmed the drums. Let me know what ya think!

http://samcruzado.bandcamp.com
Last edited by samcruzado at Aug 12, 2014,
Nice work! Cool structures, guitar flows very organically from one part to the next and I dig the symbolic tempo change in Superman. Only thing I could really say would be to play with your vocal harmonies a bit more to help keep it interesting, and then bring it higher in the mix.

Keep rocking.
Quote by WWCwhyte
Nice work! Cool structures, guitar flows very organically from one part to the next and I dig the symbolic tempo change in Superman. Only thing I could really say would be to play with your vocal harmonies a bit more to help keep it interesting, and then bring it higher in the mix.

Keep rocking.

Thanks friend!!! These are definitely super rough demos, but I'll definitely keep that in mind if I ever record thes for real.
Not sure if anyone's still following this thread, but the demo has been remixed and remastered! Still very interested in everyone's thoughts on the tracks.