Poll: to which door does the princess signal her lover?
Poll Options
View poll results: to which door does the princess signal her lover?
the lady
7 58%
the tiger
5 42%
Voters: 12.
for your pleasure is a short story entitled "The Lady, Or The Tiger?" abridged by yours truly. read the story, it is short but sweet, and answer the question in the poll. optionally, discuss.

click me to read the story. it was a few characters too long for this forum.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I think true love surpasses true envy. Ergo, lady.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
it's so obvious she picks the lady

and then hires an assassin to kill the lady
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
I don't know why, but ever since I had to read that freshman year of high school, I've been convinced that she signaled him to the tiger.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
The lady.

Given the Princess' love and determination, it's reasonable that she would see him married and then have his new bride assassinated, so she might yet have him...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
I would kiss a tiger yes thank you.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Arby911
The lady.

Given the Princess' love and determination, it's reasonable that she would see him married and then have his new bride assassinated, so she might yet have him...

and so subject her lover to the same fate again? surely the king would react no differently. i think it's safe to say that the princess can never be with him no matter what actions she takes. at least that's more interesting for the purpose of this discussion.
Quote by Eastwinn
and so subject her lover to the same fate again? surely the king would react no differently. i think it's safe to say that the princess can never be with him no matter what actions she takes. at least that's more interesting for the purpose of this discussion.

So maybe she takes him as a clandestine lover, using the other woman as a decoy?

In any case my answer remains the same. Love is (or should be) greater than jealousy.
Charles Darwin
It is both, The Princess indicated the door to the tiger but the King had anticipated that she would learn the secrets behind the doors and switched them at the last second, thus the would-be prince was married away to that harlot.

Quote by Arby911
So maybe she takes him as a clandestine lover, using the other woman as a decoy?

In any case my answer remains the same. Love is (or should be) greater than jealousy.

It does not matter what should be, it matters what is.
Last edited by JackWhiteIsButts at Jul 28, 2014,
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts

It does not matter what should be, it matters what is.

Both matter.
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Both matter.

Not in a hypothetical scenario you don't have control over or it makes it meaningless and boring. Might as well say people shouldn't be mauled by a tiger in a public forum and choose the lady by that logic.
Quote by Weaponized
I'm getting flashbacks to 14 year olds trying to back up their responses lol

they waste the best work on the young