Long story short: I found a girl that I really like and I'm taking her out. She loves Franzia Sunset Blush. I want to get us a bottle of wine that she will like, but I don't want to get a box of cheap ass slap-da-bag stuff. What's a nice, classy equivalent? I don't know the first thing about wine and Google wasn't much help either. Thanks
....boxed wine?

dump her now

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Wine is a programme that allows Mac users to open many executable files.

Good luck on your date!
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence[/center[
Quote by Baby Joel

Good luck on your date!

Although your reply was zero help towards my original question, thank you. My life is about to get a lot easier now that I can open .exe's on my Mac. Seriously
The **** is Sunset Blush? Is that like a wine cooler or something?

Just get some moscato or something way too sweet with minimal alcohol content. Clearly, you're not dealing with an advanced palette.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by halfback_712
Although your reply was zero help towards my original question, thank you. My life is about to get a lot easier now that I can open .exe's on my Mac. Seriously

Just to note that it isn't infallible, and there are still many .exe's that cannot be opened. For those instances, another programme, such as CrossOver may be used. The most perfect solution though, is getting your Mac dual-booted/partitioned/virtual machined/whatever, so you have the Windows OS on the same computer as your Mac OS.
Firstly, what food will you two be eating? Do you know what foods she does not like? Lemons, bitterfoods, etc? You need to determine her tastes and then the food you will be eating if you want to match it with wine.
get something from bordeaux and you'll be good
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Just pick the most expensive one. If she doesn't like it, you can tell her it was the most expensive one and that she obviously doesn't know much about good wine.
I'm gonna assume that it's rosé wine? Therefore look for an ok rose- popular ones are always Blossom Hill white zinfandel, or Mateus rosé.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Quote by halfback_712

How in the fuck did you live with a Mac without using WINE?

As for your actual question, go to the Liquor Store and say that you want a good quality bottle of wine in the $20-25 range. Maybe go with something fruity, rather than dry.
Go to the wine and liquor store and ask for help picking out a nice Pinot Noir (pronounced Peanut Nyre) and give them your price range
Quote by snipelfritz
The **** is Sunset Blush? Is that like a wine cooler or something?

Just get some moscato or something way too sweet with minimal alcohol content. Clearly, you're not dealing with an advanced palette.

Seriously. I'm a beer drinker, so I typically just buy something sweet like moscato if I'm buying wine. I'm still above buying boxed wine though.
Quote by halfback_712
Long story short: I found a girl that I really like and I'm taking her out. She loves Franzia Sunset Blush. I want to get us a bottle of wine that she will like, but I don't want to get a box of cheap ass slap-da-bag stuff. What's a nice, classy equivalent? I don't know the first thing about wine and Google wasn't much help either. Thanks

She has shitty taste in wine, but you can try a Moscato if what you're looking for is a fruity, sweet wine. Steer clear of anything by Barefoot (unless you like urine spiced with battery acid) but Sutter Home is inexpensive and at least drinkable without gagging.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by halfback_712

Buy her a bottle of Franzia Sunset Blush.
Yeah, Sutter Home is pretty much my go to on a budget. 1.5l is enough to get smashed for $6 and have enough left to soften the headache you'll have tomorrow.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Baby Joel

Good luck on your date!

And Linux users too
Quote by Bladez22
And Linux users too

Crap, I forgot about Linux.
To be fair though, pretty much any Linux user, by nature, is going to know about Wine so luckily no Linux users reading my post missed out
TS, why don't you contact the girl and ask her what wine she likes other than Franzia Sunset Blush?
I have nothing important to say
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
How in the fuck did you live with a Mac without using WINE?

because all the windows only software is shite anyway because it was made by mongish windows people

answer m8: get the thing with the least english sounding name and don't let on that you have no idea what's going on
Quote by slapsymcdougal
TS, just buy Ribena and vodka.

TS isn't 16 lol

I think
1. who the **** would ever admit to liking boxed wine
2. basically anything above 20 bucks would be a step up

don't even know why girls like moscato but they do
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Sure I will be your sommelier. Ha ha, jk I only like sweet girl wine.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This is coming to you from Napa valley:

if she really likes Franzia, she probably won't like or appreciate any actual/good wines until she grows into it.

I would suggest a mild California Rosé in the meantime. I assume Sunset Blush is a rosé impersonation to some degree.
My God, it's full of stars!
Buy her a bag of milk.
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦