I stayed up all night and have to go to work in 2 hours.... I sit behind a computer all day and my jobs kinda boring but I love it. What can I do to stay awake? How does the pit stay awake at work after a all nighter?
-don't suggest buying energy drinks. Im broke till friday
press ctrl + w
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Quote by chestercheetah
How does the pit stay awake at work after a all nighter?

I don't. I go to bed at a reasonable time when I have work because...well...I'm not an idiot and don't pull all nighters if I have something I need to do the next day.

Regardless of that:
- I recommend watching a really boring film to keep your brain active by constantly thinking "this is so boring, I hope it ends soon".
- Then I recommend watching it whilst lying down. This will help the blood flow to your brain and keep it awake rather than sitting up, where the blood struggles to get there.
- Lastly, cover yourself with a big thick blanket. This will keep you warm which in turn will make falling asleep a struggle due to the warmth.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Stick a cucumber up your arse.

This might actually work and then you'd have pickles for your burger later tonight.
Take a shit on your boss's desk.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
This might actually work and then you'd have pickles for your burger later tonight.

Pickles and corn.

Mmmm mmm gooooooooooood.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
After reading everyones suggestions I never want to have a late night again...or eat another cucumber for that matter
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Stick a cucumber up your arse.

I had a side salad with my dinner, one look at the cucumber and all I could thing of was this thread. Needless to say I couldnt eat the salad