So I just bought a relatively expensive item on eBay, without checking the sellers feedback. He's got a decent enough feedback rating (96.8%) with only one negative feedback response about slow postage and poor communication.

It's then I notice what items he's been selling.

Here's item number one......

Here's item number two......

Along with this, he's been selling loads of gun equipment etc. This is in the UK as well, so this kind of thing is nowere near as prevalant as say the US.

I'm posting this, because if my account suddenly goes dead and UG notices myu absence, I want you guys to get vengeance for me.

Avenge my death, UG! AVENGE ME!
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
do it yourself
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
A shitty tac vest and some body armor? Where's the concern here?
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
A shitty tac vest and some body armor? Where's the concern here?

Because people in the UK are generally sane, owning and selling body armour and weapon parts is considered to be the domain of the mentally unwell.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Because people in the UK are generally sane, owning and selling body armour and weapon parts is considered to be the domain of the mentally unwell.

True, but what if somebody has bought it for something such as fancy dress? I've bought one or two 'gun related' items for that very reason (though never a bullet proof vest).

I know somebody that actually bought an Kevlar vest solely to paint a crude looking Punisher skull on it for Halloween.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
what did you buy
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
what did you buy

My money is on 'as new' sex toys/inflatable dolls.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by theguitarist
what did you buy

Something excessively nerdy, a model for a tabletop game that I play.

I mean an "as new" sex toy.
Quote by GLP_Arclite

Quote by metacarpi
Something excessively nerdy, a model for a tabletop game that I play.

I mean an "as new" sex toy.

If it's anything to do with Slaanesh, then 'model for tabletop game' and 'sex toy' are almost(except functionally) the same thing.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Quote by metacarpi

Have a nice day...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
You going on a shooting spree or something?
How do you make a signature? Is this a signature? Sig?.... Nature?..... Sigmund Freud?...... Nature Valley?.... Sigmund Fraud?..... Frankie Valli?.... ah, $!*@ it...
Quote by badfish_lewis
Why does that shock you? Half my staff wear vests, it doesn't make him a nutjob.

I was about to say, the kind of people buying stab proof vest are probably bouncers and people like that, there is a need for them

Also if you have a gun license it is perfectly legal to own and buy guns and ammunition here in the UK, its just an uncommon thing to do as we don't have much of a gun culture. I know several farmers who have shotgun licences
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Quote by Wormholes
Hm, didn't expect that kind of stuff to be allowed to be so freely sold over there.

Well there's nothing wrong with it he's just selling bullet proof armour to protect against people with guns. And then sells guns to protect against other people with guns
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by soundgarden1986
if you die, ill carry on your hatred of half life 2

please don't though
i don't know why i feel so dry
Body armor could always be purchased as a prop. Photos, movies, etc.

Dunno how it'd be more cost efficient than a fake one, but maybe it's had to find a prop version, and if he's selling at a good price
Quote by Wiegenlied
Well there's nothing wrong with it he's just selling bullet proof armour to protect against people with guns. And then sells guns to protect against other people with guns

Why isn't he also selling proton torpedos to defend against people with Death Stars, then?
Quote by Diemon Dave