Page 1 of 2
Why do I have such a deep urge to get into a fight? It's been going on for weeks... I even have dreams about it! It can't be healthy, any ideas?
Plays:
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6 FR Limited
Parker Mojo Fly
Ibanez SZR 720
Tanglewood Evolution
LaPatrie Etude DEMO
'66 Hagstrom Viking I (customized)
SGR C-7 (defretted)
Agile Intrepid 828

Amp, Pedals:
Laney LV300
BOSS RC-20XL
Go punch a cunt.
A poem.
Quote by yoman297
no girl, movember isnt for you. shave your stache pls

I can out-bore you any day
Just start learning how to fight at a gym or something you weirdo.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Go to a bar and start telling dudes there ******, At least one should punch you, You might live/not sustain permanent bodily harm.

pls don't get in to a fight bro you'll die or go to prison and probably get smashed in the showers and not the smashing your thinking about.
KIFFLOM
Last edited by sonic_hippy at Jul 29, 2014,
I've been battling with the same urges for a little over a year now as well as other emotional issues

if it's really serious get your thyroid checked
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Don't worry, it's just because you're stupid.
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
Quote by DonGlover
Don't worry, it's just because you're stupid.

Oh come on, you never fantasized about the adrenaline rush of getting into a fight? It would be fun if the person had it coming.
Fightings fun and with the right equipment can be sufficiently safe. Join muay thai or an mma class, theyre a blast

As to why youre feeling this way, its completly natural. Animals in the wild are constantly play fighting and as civilized beings were forbid from such behaviour and the urge grows stronger. Plenty of other feel like this and once you get it out of your system youll feel really at peace and chill after. Lifting weights and exercising might help a bit too,youve probably got a bitof excess testosterone floatingaround
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Jul 29, 2014,
Irish Heritage
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
You guys ever have those fighting dreams that drive down to slow motion? Like I get into an altercation with someone, I try to talk it out, and if all else fails we get into a fight.

The only thing is when I get into fights in my dreams I slow down once punches are thrown and it leaves me with ideas of where to hit next since I can see the fight from a slower frames per second (or whatever time exists in the realm of dreamery). It's pretty cool.

I always wake up amped out of my dreaming mind.

Quote by Nelshizzle
You guys ever have those fighting dreams that drive down to slow motion? Like I get into an altercation with someone, I try to talk it out, and if all else fails we get into a fight.

The only thing is when I get into fights in my dreams I slow down once punches are thrown and it leaves me with ideas of where to hit next since I can see the fight from a slower frames per second (or whatever time exists in the realm of dreamery). It's pretty cool.

I always wake up amped out of my dreaming mind.

This happens to me, except I'm the only one in slow motion, so when I go to return the punch, it's at like 0.2mph, and when I hit the person it doesn't do anything. Sucks
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I've gotten those as well. They suck shit.

I also had a cowboy shoot off in a saloon and everything went slow mo. I drew my pistol and the other guy drew faster in slow motion I could see the bullet piercing my waist as I fell slow to the ground and died.

Dreams are scary.

was going to make a fight club reference but to lazy someone do it for me please&thanku
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by Baby Joel
This happens to me, except I'm the only one in slow motion, so when I go to return the punch, it's at like 0.2mph, and when I hit the person it doesn't do anything. Sucks

That shit is the worst
go train at an mma gym. eat a few shots and your neanderthal urges will go away quickly enough
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Take a wrestling or grappling or jiu jitsu class. It's hella fun.
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Quote by Cianyx
go train at an mma gym. eat a few shots and your neanderthal urges will go away quickly enough

Yeah most people lose the desire to punch things once they realize they have to get punched themselves
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Because he wants to know more about himself: ''How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?''
Then go fight a guy. Go to a bar wearing a v neck, and the first guy to chirp your shirt, you give him a shove and say "wanna go bud?". Then take it outside and see whos the better fighter. You'll probably not want to fight again.

I've been in a few scraps and have no interest in fighting at all anymore. You look feel like a prick afterwards for ruining a good time.
this is what you need, op.

Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

TS, it's because you looked in a mirror and saw someone you wanted to beat up, and you want to get someone else to do all the work for you.
Maybe you need to do something more healthy than picking a fight, to work out your aggression. Like Cianyx said, go try out an MMA gym. Maybe take up boxing. Or join a karate club. Something!

Maybe even talk to a mental health professional about it, on top of taking up a sport like the above?
Note: I'm not saying you're unwell or anything. I'm just saying mental health professionals can sometimes help you work through the root causes of aggression. A doctor bill costs less, in the long run, than you going to jail, right?

Just do yourself a favor and don't pick a fight with some random guy, since that could possibly land you in jail for assault or disturbing the peace or whatever. This isn't something you should ruin your life over, man. Things are a lot harder in life, if you have a felony on your record, I imagine. Find a healthy way to deal with your aggression.
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Jul 29, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Maybe you need to do something more healthy than picking a fight, to work out your aggression. Like Cianyx said, go try out an MMA gym. Maybe take up boxing. Or join a karate club. Something!

Maybe even talk to a mental health professional about it, on top of taking up a sport like the above?
Note: I'm not saying you're unwell or anything. I'm just saying mental health professionals can sometimes help you work through the root causes of aggression. A doctor bill costs less, in the long run, than you going to jail, right?

Just do yourself a favor and don't pick a fight with some random guy, since that could possibly land you in jail for assault or disturbing the peace or whatever. This isn't something you should ruin your life over, man. Things are a lot harder in life, if you have a felony on your record, I imagine. Find a healthy way to deal with your aggression.
Might land you in jail, or the guy might turn out to be a genuine psycho who wears your skin as a onesie.
Quote by gothikchile13

its official
OP, you have the choice.
give in to the anger and become a zombie
or stay reserved in your emotions and help citizens fight the zombie apocalypse
you may be our last hope
Quote by julien112
Because he wants to know more about himself: ''How much can you know about yourself if you've never been in a fight?''

Your honour, my client pleads not guilty to the unprovoked assault charge on the grounds that he thought Fight Club had something profound to say
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
PMing you my address, let's see if you've got the minerals
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

you sound like you are psychopathy ts
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Bar brawls are your friend.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
Page 1 of 2