Hey, so I've got a pedalchain going but there's something bugging me.

I want to be able to latch a chord using the slicer pedal, then be able to bring in another effect over the top (whilst that latch is still playing, unaltered).

I've seen someone else do this and they used a tuner pedal to turn on/off the other effect but the original slicer sound was playing in the background the whole time.

Any ideas?

Cheers
Dale
If you want it to continue playing in the background, you'll need a looper and after the slicer in your chain. I can do that with the mfx (zoom g3) I use.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Seems like it would work if the pedal was before the slicer. Otherwise maybe split your signal so that a cable goes to the slicer and another goes to the other effect. Then somewhere the come back together either at the amp or at a stereo pedal
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣