marshallmannen
64 IQ
I've been singing for a while now but honestly can't say I really like the sound of my voice. Maybe that's a normal thing? What do you guys think? I know I'm of at some places but I would mostly like to hear what you think of the tone.

http://vocaroo.com/i/s1GBHHoNCe7P
guitar/bass95
Banned
3,041 IQ
I think you sound really good, your voice fits the genre really well. Actually I think that you're better than about 90% of amateur singers I've heard.
archangels
HAIL SK8N
599 IQ
I think the tone sounds fine. If you're looking for constructive criticism, the only thing I can come up with is that your voice sounds a tad weak. Maybe work on your lung capacity or something?

I can't understand why you wouldn't like the sound of your voice, though. You sound great.
PSimonR
PSR
83 IQ
Quote by guitar/bass95
I think you sound really good, your voice fits the genre really well. Actually I think that you're better than about 90% of amateur singers I've heard.

Yeah, I agree. With practice you could be very good indeed.
EchoPark93
204 IQ
I really enjoyed that, just keep focusing towards maintaining your own sound and don't let others mold you!
Linkerman
UG's Tony Stark
6,724 IQ
I don't sing nearly as good as you do, and I've been lead singer on a couple of bands for a few years now.
When I first started I hated my singing voice, but over time I started liking it. It'll probably happen the same with you.

Keep singing, man. You have the goods.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112