http://www.gofundme.com/c00ujg

I recently found out my friend has suspected cancer and needs help to pay medical bills to get it looked at as he has no insurance.

He is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet and any support would be greatly appreciated, if anyone could share the gofundme link to raise awareness I would be eternally grateful.

He is recently married and father to four stepchildren. It would take him two months to get medical insurance, but the doctor said that this would not be soon enough.

Thanks for any help you may be able to offer.
New account, first post asking for money, yeah erm. Nah.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

that really sucks man, i'd help out if i could

inb4 metabolicmaggot
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
SUSPECTED cancer, eh? Gumshoe snipelfritz is on the case!

BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Jul 29, 2014,
you guys it might be a scam but it really doesn't look like it and the dude's probably just hurt and also trying to do a really cool thing for his friend, you can't blame him for going everywhere he can.

if you don't trust him with money that's cool but there's not really any reason to be malicious about it
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I never went around begging for money when my uncle had cancer, and no one else should be doing so either.
>First post
>Asks for money for "friend"

Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
you guys it might be a scam but it really doesn't look like it and the dude's probably just hurt and also trying to do a really cool thing for his friend, you can't blame him for going everywhere he can.

if you don't trust him with money that's cool but there's not really any reason to be malicious about it

This. If it's a scam then it's an awful scam, and if it's not then you're being an asshole to someone trying to help a friend.
NHS tho
TS is in England
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do