So there was this pawn shop that was selling a BC Rich warlock for 400 bucks. when i saw the 400 buck sticker i was thinking hell no. that's way overpriced for a used bronze warlock. i got them down to 375 with a bundle of a fender g-dec amp. I don't know much about stock bc rich pickups and the strings from most pawn shop guitars are terrible so im changing them when i get the chance, but i want to make this guitar sound good. I don't have enough money to get a good 800 dollar guitar or something and i found out about the Jackson JS32 Dinky Arch Top guitar after I bought the bronze warlock. So, what could I do to this bronze warlock to make it sound really good. I know it's possible because i've seen people on youtube playing this guitar and it sound great
You could take it back and get a better guitar and amp for that money?

I'm quite sure you could get an Ibanez or a Dinky and a Vypyr for $400. I assume you're playing metal.
Not worth the trouble. With the amount of money you'd be spending to get upgraded parts, plus the cost of the guitar itself, you could've bought a better guitar by default. I wouldn't accept a Bronze Warlock if I was offered it for free.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 29, 2014,
Used those two items probably don't amount to $150 street. Sorry to say, I'd just go try and return them both and get something else. Try Craigslist.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Not worth the trouble. With the amount of money you'd be spending to get upgraded parts, plus the cost of the guitar itself, you could've bought a better guitar by default. I wouldn't accept a Bronze Warlock if I was offered it for free.

I might actually pay to have it taken away from my house.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by TheStig1214
Used those two items probably don't amount to $150 street. Sorry to say, I'd just go try and return them both and get something else. Try Craigslist.

I don't even know if trying to re-sell that guitar is even worth it. Nobody will buy it.

Sorry TS, but you've been completely and utterly ripped off.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Jul 29, 2014,
Sorry to be a bit, well, blunt....but you got ripped off.

The FEnder G-Dec is a cheap beginner amp and the Warlock should not have been more than $120 at most (I'm okay with $150 for a GOOD one - there are some Great Bronze guitars out there, but they are, for the most part, a hit-and-miss brand).

I got my Bronze Warlock for $50.00 at a pawn shop years ago. That pawn shop sounds ******ed.
My Current Mains
- 1996 Fender Jag-Stang with EMG Pickups
- 1998 Fender Jaguar with Cool Rails
- 1982 Hondo Paul Dean II (DiMarzio Super II X2)
- 2010 "Fender" Jazzmaster (Home built)
- 2013 Squier VM Bass VI (stock)
You've got ripped off big time!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Take it back. You got ripped pretty bad, you didn't do any research on your $375 purchase at all?! I'm sure 20 seconds of googling could have told you it was a horrible deal.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
The bronze warlocks were $200 brand new. Yeah, I'd march back to that pawn shop and start flipping tables over. (Not really, you could get in trouble, maybe just talk a bit first.)
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals