Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
I have kissed in 2014.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I can't read.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The thing I am most embarrassed by is my acne scarring but that's obvious (I'm saving money to get treatment. )

Right now I am listening to The Streets and I am enjoying it.

I am assuming this thread is more about traits/tastes rather than past events that are embarrassing. This is a good thing.
I laid Weaponized's mother down by the fire place where we copulated for a good spell.
Quote by fLYinGV23
I laid Weaponized's mother down by the fire place where we copulated for a good spell.

Damn, make love to that woman, lay her down by the fire?

She must be a classy lady.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
Damn, make love to that woman, lay her down by the fire?

She must be a classy lady.

I am a distinguished gentleman, and every lady deserves some by the fire romancing. Especially Weaponized's mother.
basically afraid of roller coasters and swimming too if it's more than just standing around in not that deep water

Quote by Eastwinn
i have a lot of trouble tying my shoes

i couldn't tie my shoes til like, 4 years ago lol
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
I had another pathetic post that I deleted but to make it up to you all I'll admit that I have a ring of hair around my nipples and I loathe them.

And I'll admit that my other post was about me sucking at tying aprons (and on rare occasions shoes still) but with a pathetic semi-rant attached to it.
Last edited by slipknot5678 at Jul 30, 2014,
Quote by slipknot5678
I had another pathetic post that I deleted but to make it up to you all I'll admit that I have a ring of hair around my nipples and I loathe them.

i think i have that? but i didn't even realize it's uncommon if it is. but i shave that whole area anyway
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by slipknot5678

And I'll admit that my other post was about me sucking at tying aprons (and on rare occasions shoes still) but with a pathetic semi-rant attached to it.

I actually saw the other post. It wasn't pathetic man, just relax

And I have hair around my nipples too. It's called shaving.
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i think i have that? but i didn't even realize it's uncommon if it is. but i shave that whole area anyway

I trim them to match the hair on my chest (which isn't as bad) but not shave (this is less pathetic than it sounds I promise). I'm really paranoid about that part of my body. I'm irrationally afraid that my entire nipple will just come off if I do something wrong lol.

I don't how common it is but I get that I will be abandoned the first time a girl sees me with my shirt off. Not because I think people are materialistic or whatever but because it's really just that ugly.

Also if I start shaving my chest (or even just the nipples) I think it will look awful unless I shave my entire body, which I am not willing to do.
if it makes you feel any better nipples grow back. I know someone that lost there's in a sports injury and it came back are we were all like wtf aliens
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by Wiegenlied
if it makes you feel any better nipples grow back. I know someone that lost there's in a sports injury and it came back are we were all like wtf aliens

Really? I knew a kid who said he was missing a nipple because a dog ripped it off. I never saw it (lol) so maybe he was lying.
Quote by TheChaz
Bro pluck the nip hairs with tweezers.

This is something I will consider.
Quote by slipknot5678
I trim them to match the hair on my chest (which isn't as bad) but not shave (this is less pathetic than it sounds I promise). I'm really paranoid about that part of my body. I'm irrationally afraid that my entire nipple will just come off if I do something wrong lol.

I don't how common it is but I get that I will be abandoned the first time a girl sees me with my shirt off. Not because I think people are materialistic or whatever but because it's really just that ugly.

Also if I start shaving my chest (or even just the nipples) I think it will look awful unless I shave my entire body, which I am not willing to do.

oh did you mean in your areolas? i do not have that, no. but lol the "fear of it coming off" thing is really silly, just be a little slower around that area and you're good. and no it doesn't look ridiculous if you don't shave your whole body. well, i've never thought that of anyone

anyway i'm sure it's all fine anyway and you probably really shouldn't worry about it. pretty sure that abandonment thing would never happen, unless maybe you're really visibly and awkwardly worried about it. try to chill lol none of that is a big deal at all.

Quote by slipknot5678
Really? I knew a kid who said he was missing a nipple because a dog ripped it off. I never saw it (lol) so maybe he was lying.

lol
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
lol I don't actually think that somebody would abandon me over that. That entire post was exaggerated to maintain a lighthearted tone.

As far as me being stupid enough to believe that kid he had frequent injuries (and thus no reason to lie as far as I could tell) and I know nothing about nipples. A quick google search shows medical sites saying they do not grow back and people on forums saying that they do. At this time I do not know if I'm just an idiot or not.
Quote by slipknot5678

I can guarantee you look better with your shirt off than I do.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I can guarantee you look better with your shirt off than I do.

Everyone is beautiful in their own way.
Quote by Eastwinn
i have a lot of trouble tying my shoes

I tie them in the "wrong way". People always go 'huh?' when they see my tie my shoes
I guess I'll name it sue
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
I have started using tinder...
and can't stop.
Wayne's World! Party Time! Excellent!
Party on Wayne. Party on Garth

Schecter Platinum C-1 Floyd Rose

Quote by Lord_Doku
Friendship and masturbation go a long way towards happiness. Until you have sex, then it's friendship and sex. And an empty wallet.
Quote by iRoseAgainst
I have started using tinder...
and can't stop.

You'll get over it, its like a short phase.

I have no foreskin but I'm not Jewish
Quote by mickel_w
You'll get over it, its like a short phase.

I have no foreskin but I'm not Jewish

I've never believed in foreskins, so I sold mine to Milhouse for $5.

Well, foreskin, soul. Who can tell the difference, really?
There's nothing really 'embarrassing' about a person. There's only stuff about yourself that you dislike which, if other people fear it too, would cause them to label it as 'embarrassing'.

But there's nothing bad about a person and the things we do trying to cope.
I am very bad at creating and maintaining any kind of social relationship.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
I am very bad at creating and maintaining any kind of social relationship.

Welcome to the club. We're always happy to see new people, because so few ever really stick around.
I have very poor Equilibrioception. As a result...

If I close my eyes and lift my head, I will fall over.
I can't ride a motorcycle for more than a few seconds before wiping out.
Without glasses, I walk into walls or miss the glass entirely when pouring something.
I am unable to keep my car straight when driving, I inevitably start hugging road lines.
Page 1 of 3