Page 1 of 3
bored , what was your first tweet you sent or facebook status you wrote(just for fun)

mine was

Twitter

1650: Half-time Manchester City 3-1 Birmingham

Facebook

we love you Bayern Munich we do after they beat Man United

both were about 4 years ago

you can find your first tweet here - https://discover.twitter.com/first-tweet#WRTOP50

and you can find out your first facebook status by going onto the earliest year on your account in the tool bar
Twitter: June 26, 2009

watching CSI: Miami. Horatio is a badass

Legit first tweet IMO.

EDIT: Facebook wasn't as bad as I thought it might be.

November 9, 2006

playing GTA: San Andreas
Twitter:

Everyone's like "Bin Laden is hiding in a cave deep in the mountains". But then they find him in a ****ING MANSION IN A TOWN!!!!!

heh heh

And I'm too scared to check my early facebook stuff
I've never used Twitter, and my first FB post is "I bet hbk4894 is a spambot that will join UG in May 2014 to post a shit thread in the Pit".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I don't remember, I deleted my first facebook post long ago

yup I axeled my old facebook posts, and I'm glad I did
"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water"
FB

lol this quote holds no meaningful information whatsoever.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Nelshizzle
"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds water"
FB

lol this quote holds no meaningful information whatsoever.

it holds water lol
"derp"
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Twitter:

@[Name removed] Not true, I love myself.

I'm not going to post my very first facebook status. Not because the status itself is bad but because it could lead to you finding embarrassing stuff about me.

Here's three of my first comments though:

More importantly there are three endangered species of cockatoo: The Philippine cockatoo, the yellow-crested cockatoo, and the white cockatoo

Expert cockatologists we are. There aren't many natural predators of the cockatoo, but some do exist, such as the black falcon. Cockatoos utilise unique defence strategies against these birds of prey. Cockatoos train their young to fit this specific task: While cockatoos are feeding/mating/etc., one bird is selected to watch for predators. If a bird is spotted, that cockatoo will unleash a call unique to cockatoos that alerts the rest of the flock. Unfortunately, like other similar birds such as parrots (cockatoos are "non-true" parrots and occupy a different family), cockatoos are very territorial, and may choose to act on instinct instead.

Much like human beings, cockatoos learn to communicate through observing and listening to the vocalisations of their parents and fellow flock members. Instinctive calls are much more personalised but calls of joy and excitement are much easier to recognise. "Contact calling" is a method of communication used by large flocks of cockatoos in the wild to describe where they are going, what they are eating, where food is located, and when predators may be near. Young cockatoos often wait on the trees while the adults recognise each youngster's call.
"Don't know how to use Facebook :\"

lol, that was May 27 of 2009 and I didn't post again until 2010.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Last edited by eGraham at Jul 30, 2014,
Facebook: Jan 2010 - "CHEESE"

Twitter: Oct 2011 - "Crawford!!!" Didn't use it again until last year.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships

Yeah I didn't join FB until 2011. Also don't use Twitter, so my first tweet was probably from a few weeks ago.
Actually I used twitter to send pics from my 3DS to my PC for a short while.
lol, i is on the bookface now.

I remember that very specifically. I couldn't tell you when (sometime in 2011), but that was my first post.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Facebook 2007: "Not doing anything that's constructive in any way"

What a guy
Has much changed in those 7 years?
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

"So happy Islands serves veggie burgers "

hell yeah I still love Islands

Also other embarassing things on there make me want to stab myself in the head
Facebook- Probably posting a music video or something
Twitter- No idea I've had a bunch but never used it. Have one now and I want a not stupid first tweet. Was gonna let the pit decide but ehh.
Twitter: we're hip
Facebook: **** facebook

Quote by emad
jthm_guitarist
Warned for trolling!

Quote by metal4eva_22
Didn't you say that you had a stuffed fox that you would occasionally fuck?

Quote by Axelfox
It's not a fox,it's a wolf.
I'd be more interested to know what my first bulletin or comment on MySpace was, but I haven't got a clue how I'd even find that out now, assuming my account is even still accessible.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
I was blissfully ignorant of Myspace when it was a thing.

I mean I knew it existed but had negative interest in it.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

Quote by eGraham
Has much changed in those 7 years?

Yeah it's gone pretty much downhill since then unfortunately.

Sad to think that 1/3 of my life is documented on Facebook.
My 1st facebook status was about a broken guitar strap followed a few days later by a status about a broken guitar. I don't have twitter
"is playing a guitar while having a staring contest with a ridiculously large wood pecker"

I'm perturbed by the events that must have unfolded in the moments following.
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
"Getting his haircut. THAT'S RIGHT."

Not a single like.

Come a long way since then.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Facebook (2009)
Finally broadcasting again!!!

This was in reference to a online live stream my brother and our two good friends did together on Justin.tv--We called it CCG (Canadian Couch Gamers). Basically, it was four teenagers playing videogames, reviewing videogames, talking about stupid shit and doing wacky antics to entertain the viewers, whilst also chatting with them. Surprisingly, we had a few hundred viewers at one point haha.

I vividly remember putting on make-up and doing a Buffalo Bill style strip-tease to "Goodbye Horses" by Q Lazarus on our Halloween episode.

I even did the tuck...
--------------╯╰--------------
A SIGNATURE.
--------------╮╭--------------
My very first Facebook status word for word was "Woaah... Africa IS big"

I shit you not wtf me
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
What. The. ****. You guys have me looking through all my statuses now and holy hell I was am weird. Here are some more:

"They said I couldnt play monopoly, Mortal Kombat, and beer pong all at the same time. One broken lamp, a few spilled cups, and a concussion later... they were right. Sounded like a good idea on paper."

"Omfg I swear to god, I'm going to straight up punt the next annoying ass toddler I see walking by pouting and crying. Their mother won't even know what happened till they see their child flying through the air. No that's not a football, that is infact your kid."

"I just got the **** beat of me with a kaleidoscope. That's a first."

"There is an unfamiliar small drunk Chinese lady in my house."

"My fat ass cat ate my taco bell. I left my tacos out of my sight for only 2 min. I have never been so devastated in my LIFE! Console me in my time of need, please."

"My cat just pushed my printer off the table and onto my face while I was doing sit ups."

"This is the second turtle this week I have saved from the middle of the street. I am two turtles away from changing my name to Master Splinter and starting a martial arts dojo for all the turtles I save."

"So I just opened the door for someone and when they thanked me, I tried to say "You're welcome!" and "No problem!" at the same time and it came out "YOUR PROBLEM!" and I looked like such an obnoxious crazy asshole."

"I just had a giant spider size me up while I was on the toilet. It just stared at me with its obnoxious amount of eyes and then started charging in my direction. I've never felt so vulnerable and trapped in my life."

"Sometimes when I'm really stressed, I speak to myself in a Russian accent and suddenly I feel like I can take on the day. That's normal, right?"

"**** it, lets just go hatch a Flamingo."

I am so done looking through my Facebook statuses. These are so strange and random. Im going to go reevaluate my life now and seriously contemplate therapy.
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
January 2009:
Iz listening 2 hammer smashed face cannibal corpse way better than all dat pop shit

Oh my god. I want to stab 13 year old me
Quote by ESPLTDV401DX
January 2009:
Iz listening 2 hammer smashed face cannibal corpse way better than all dat pop shit

Oh my god. I want to stab 13 year old me

this is why i dont post statuses on facebook
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
My first post was a bunch of pictures I put on. But my first status back in 2007 "is enjoying vacation so far"
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
March 26 2007

James Blayney is "suffering from a headache"

Apparently.

Later on I was "bored of acid base titration questions".

Don't let your boat be empty, don't be a sunken dream
Don't let the boat regret thee, for what you could have seen

FB would feel more fulfilled making Christmas cards for the metally ill.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

Page 1 of 3