Page 1 of 3
So yeah, what are some kills that usually kill people not from where you are because they are unaware. For example, most people that comes to where I live they go to a river thinking "hey that' s a beautiful river, I'm going to swim there" then they die because they don't know shit about rivers. Also i feel like I would die from a bear if I were to go to a place where it has bears because I like forests and stuff and I would be exploring an then I'd die from bear.

So what are some things that kill foreigners.
Are the foreigners black teenagers?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
"jaywalking"

people just walk across the road where/whenever if they think they can make it across in time. you eventually get it down to the point where you cross just after a car passes, nearly brushing their rear lights.

the tourists patiently waiting for the walk sign at crossings when the road is completely empty, usually get weird looks and a shake of the head by locals who just go ahead and cross. only time you should be waiting when the road is clear is either if you are tired, have a pram, disabled or it is a fast highway.
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
The EDL
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

In some parts gay sex. Though the death penalty hasn't been used in my city for forever.

Quote by lolmnt
Are the foreigners black teenagers?

Stay safe out there man. I keep forgetting that not everyone has it as good as I do, some people live in Florida
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
Stay safe out there man. I keep forgetting that not everyone has it as good as I do, some people live in Florida

Lel, when I lived in South Florida, it had some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. I got tired of seeing those little "shrines" (or whatever they're called) for people who died in a car accident on every friggen street corner. Idk if that's all over the entire state.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
In Tucson you can die from boredom.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Mostly people get killed on the streets here, hit by cars and motorcycles. There is no rules, limits are never enforced, millions of crappy 125cc bikes, no helmets. I've hit a few in my truck. Tourists walk across only looking one way and get hit because someone was driving down the wrong side, then whoever hits them takes off...lol. So far I've known about 5 people killed, and a few also murdered. Thats a lot for a town with only 2000 people
Quote by Tempoe
Mostly people get killed on the streets here, hit by cars and motorcycles. There is no rules, limits are never enforced, millions of crappy 125cc bikes, no helmets. I've hit a few in my truck. Tourists walk across only looking one way and get hit because someone was driving down the wrong side, then whoever hits them takes off...lol. So far I've known about 5 people killed, and a few also murdered. Thats a lot for a town with only 2000 people

wow
Quote by VillainousLatin
So yeah, what are some kills that usually kill people not from where you are because they are unaware. For example, most people that comes to where I live they go to a river thinking "hey that' s a beautiful river, I'm going to swim there" then they die because they don't know shit about rivers. Also i feel like I would die from a bear if I were to go to a place where it has bears because I like forests and stuff and I would be exploring an then I'd die from bear.

So what are some things that kill foreigners.

I have lived most of my life in areas that are very populated with bears and I rarely have seen them. Especially black bear, they live a pretty shy lifestyle.
Drug trafficking mostly and probably some snakes/bugs too. A disproportionate number of tourists also fall/jump off balconies

Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
Lel, when I lived in South Florida, it had some of the worst drivers I've ever seen. I got tired of seeing those little "shrines" (or whatever they're called) for people who died in a car accident on every friggen street corner. Idk if that's all over the entire state.

And this except instead of shrines it's police signs saying "fatal accident [date] eyewitnesses please call [number]" and then there's a little cartoon picture of a bus hitting a car or a car hitting a person or whatever the accident was

I think the biggest cause of death (other than disease) is accidents, followed by suicide and poisoning.
cat
Quote by macashmack
wow

yeah, just looked it up, seems we are the most dangerous in the World! Something to be proud of I guess

"The data for the map comes from the World Health Organization’s 2013 Global status report on road safety. Africa is the world’s most dangerous region for traffic fatalities with 24.1 deaths per 100,000 population in 2010. The Dominican Republic was the most dangerous country with 41.7 per 100,000. (Not counting the tiny Pacific island of Niue, which technically had the highest rate even with only one fatality.)

The AP reported on the Dominican traffic epidemic earlier this summer:

It's not unusual in the Dominican Republic to see up to five people, including babies, scrunched atop a motorcycle, or for drivers to carry all types of cargo, including heavy gasoline tanks, atop their bikes. Motorists also dodge hundreds of dilapidated cars and trucks as they zoom across lanes without warning, fail to stop at red lights and go against traffic, often at high speed and sometimes even taking over sidewalks.[…]

Dominican officials believe a lethal mix of alcohol, speed and blatant disregard for traffic laws is to blame. On a recent weekend, police stopped more than 460 motorcycles and 170 cars in the capital of Santo Domingo, issuing tickets mostly for driving the wrong way or running red lights.

Many also focus on the growing prevalence of cheap, dangerous motorcycles here. An estimated 1.5 million of them race across the country, representing more than half of all vehicles on the road. The use of motorcycles has grown by an average of 12 percent each year, without taking into account those that aren't registered, according to government statistics."

Oh yeah, by the way I ride a motorcycle here too every day, no helmet, almost no brakes (bad rear only) etc. It's just normal here

It's nice though if you never crash
Last edited by Tempoe at Jul 31, 2014,
Not much really, the vast majority of the US is mind-numbingly safe. There are a few exceptions in large cities, but even those aren't as bad as often suggested.

Tourists don't die at an alarming rate here, which is why we still have a thriving tourism industry. It's rare enough in fact that if it happens from violence it's national news.
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Quote by Arby911
Not much really, the vast majority of the US is mind-numbingly safe. There are a few exceptions in large cities, but even those aren't as bad as often suggested.

Tourists don't die at an alarming rate here, which is why we still have a thriving tourism industry. It's rare enough in fact that if it happens from violence it's national news.

this post courtesy of usa tourist board
volcanoes and ice giants
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
Old age?

Actually, in the larger cities it's probably going to be foreigners

#itsnotracismwhenitspartlytrue
I don't know what would possibly be of any danger here. I guess roads, but I would guess they're pretty safe compared to the majority of other countries
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Not saying eh when you ask a question
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
127 Hours happened in the state that I'm in right now, so canyoning and mountain climbing can kill people who don't know wtf they're doing.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Baby Joel
127 Hours happened in the state that I'm in right now, so canyoning and mountain climbing can kill people who don't know wtf they're doing.

Two problems with that.

1. That guy didn't die.

2. He knew what he was doing.

Other than that, perfect example...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
im from texas.

guns.

the end.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
There shall be a stop to this madness. The battle is not over. My tasty licks aren't going anywhere.

Quote by The_Blode
^ I've just realised if you say Simple Plan's 2011 effort "Get Your Heart On!" really fast in a Southern American accent, it sounds gross. . .like sexual gross!

Quote by Necroheadbanger
Hello.
I'm looking for professional bongo-ists and triangle-ists to make a Progressive Technical Brutal Death Metal band
(will be called AxOxJxLxAxIxVxXxUxWxZxQxUxRxWxGxJxSxAxLxKxMxNxHxUxGxAxAxWxVxCxBxZxVx)
(Don't even ask what it means)

https://soundcloud.com/95dank

Quote by Arby911
Two problems with that.

1. That guy didn't die.

2. He knew what he was doing.

Other than that, perfect example...

Yeah that's the thing though. If he didn't know what he was doing, he'd definitely be dead
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Page 1 of 3