Hi Guys i decide my guitar but I cant decide amp.

Budget= 400$

I wanna buy new amp not used.

I wanna play Slipknot.

My guitar is Schecter Hellraiser Special C1

Blackstar HT Metal 1 combo amp vs. Roland Cube 20gx

Which amp better.Blackstar is tube amp but its speaker is smaller than Rolands so i'm plannig buy Blackstar but can you help me?
the blackstar is hybrid (but it's still a lot more tube than the cube).

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/randall-rd5c-diavlo-5w-1x10-tube-guitar-combo-amp maybe (I haven't tried it, though)

are you just playing at home? i'm guessing you are if you're looking at the ht metal 1.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
the blackstar is hybrid (but it's still a lot more tube than the cube).

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/amplifiers-effects/randall-rd5c-diavlo-5w-1x10-tube-guitar-combo-amp maybe (I haven't tried it, though)

are you just playing at home? i'm guessing you are if you're looking at the ht metal 1.

Yeap just play at home an i'll save money for a good amp.
I'll be my first amp so i think Blackstar provides me better metal tones than cube 20 gx.
What do u think?

Soon as possible i'm start saving money again i'm gonna buy a very good amp for this guitar. (One and a half year )
The blackstar will most likely provide better metal tones, yes. Why are you restricted to these two amps?
Quote by guitar/bass95
The blackstar will most likely provide better metal tones, yes. Why are you restricted to these two amps?

I dont know but peavey amp doesnt selling in turkey sadly i can buy next year.

What do you think about Vox Vt 20+ is cheaper than this two amp can i play death metal with it?

Blackstar and Roland are 400$

Vox VT 20+ is 250$

Will be big differences between this three amps?
A Vox VT will most definitely NOT do metal
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
A Vox VT will most definitely NOT do metal

Thanks for help gonna buy Blackstar and start money saving

Next year i'll go for $1200 amps or more.
Quote by dogukan_101_
Thanks for help gonna buy Blackstar and start money saving

Next year i'll go for $1200 amps or more.

You can get a much better amp than the ht1 for the money though.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Quote by lucky1978
You can get a much better amp than the ht1 for the money though.

For 400 bucks or you mean next year ?

Im thinking Orange,Peavey that kinda stuff for next year.

Blackstar is enough for now i think.
oh right you're in turkey. I assumed you were in the USA since you mentioned $.

Does thomann ship for free to turkey? if so, jet city would be worth considering. they're out of stock at the moment but the jca2212C 1x12 combo would be under budget, and the 5012 1x12 combo might well be, too.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
oh right you're in turkey. I assumed you were in the USA since you mentioned $.

Does thomann ship for free to turkey? if so, jet city would be worth considering. they're out of stock at the moment but the jca2212C 1x12 combo would be under budget, and the 5012 1x12 combo might well be, too.

They want 30 euro for shipping and there is thax which is %18.

Next year probably i'll be in U.S.A so ...

For now it's seems to Blackstar is my best shot i got
ah right, that sucks. wouldn't they remove the EU sales tax, though? That's what normally happens if you buy from outside the EU, but I could be wrong (plus it might be a faff to claim it back).
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Dave_Mc
ah right, that sucks. wouldn't they remove the EU sales tax, though? That's what normally happens if you buy from outside the EU, but I could be wrong (plus it might be a faff to claim it back).

Turkey isn't in EU man.

They try for a 40 years but .....

That's funny thing actually but electronic things are really expensive in here
I know that, but you don't have to pay VAT if you're outside the EU (normally anyway). So you'd be paying your 18% tax but you'd also be able to remove germany's 19% VAT rate.

I think. Obviously you'd need to look into that before buying anything. If you don't want to order internationally that's absolutely your prerogative, though.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Hi guys

Orange Microterror Head+Orange PPC108 CAB

Would be better than Blackstar HT1 Metal for Slipknot and other metal tones?

Almost Same price with Blackstar
Quote by dogukan_101_
Hi guys

is there anyone use orange
Quote by dogukan_101_
Hi guys

I doubt it. I would guess (could be wrong, I haven't tried either) the blackstar would be better.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
For playing metal, I think the Blackstar is going to be your best bet. I haven't played anything from Orange, but the Blackstar I played (granted it was an HT-100 head with a 4x12 cab ) did thrash metal pretty good.
Gear:

ESP EC-50
ESP FB-204

MXR '78 Custom Badass Distortion
Dunlop Crybaby
MXR EVH Phase 90
MXR Analog Chorus

"Music is the strongest form of magic." - Marilyn Manson
Last edited by SexyBeast810 at Aug 1, 2014,