I have been playing guitar on and off for about 10 years now but I just cant seem to keep it up. I used to play electric but sold that to buy my lovely Acoustic about 3 years ago.

Can anyone recommend some fun but not too hard songs I can learn. I have a bad habit of only learning the odd riff here and there. In my 10+ years of playing I think I honestly only know 2 songs all the way through.

Any suggestions are massively appreciated, hopefully it will keep me playing this time.
This song is pretty easy, and it sounds great on an acoustic. There should be tabs and chords on UG.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVtBRO_FxYQ
Harmony: Stratocaster
Alvarez: F-200
Schecter: Omen 6
Fender: BXR-60
Dean: Metalman Z Bass (Betty)
Egnator: Tweaker 15
Pearl: Maximum
ESP/LTD: EXP-300
Custom: Harley Quinn Bass
Custom: TK-421 Explorer
A steadily growing supply of pedals
what kind of music do you like to listen to ?? it'd take me a lifetime to figure out a country song but probably just an hour or to to get down an alternative rock song... 'cause that's what I like !
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Quote by stepchildusmc
what kind of music do you like to listen to ?? it'd take me a lifetime to figure out a country song but probably just an hour or to to get down an alternative rock song... 'cause that's what I like !
Here let me help you with that. I, IV, V, in C, G, D, A and one of these:

I listen to everything haha, If it has an acoustic in it I will give it a listen. I honestly cannot give you a genre as its everything. I would not mind giving some country a go or some old rock.

Thank you in advance.