Hello friends

I have a question and want you to help me with the decision; choose to feed my pedals as cost benefit: The voodoo lab power supply 2 ($ 140 used) or Decibel Eleven Hot Stone ($ 99.00 new) or Joyo Power Supply 2 ($ 70.0 new).

What I want is to have no noise or HUM on my gear.

Thank you very much for your time and advice.
i haven't tried any of them but that sounds pretty dear comparatively for the joyo. is the joyo one even isolated?
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
I have the Voodoo Labs PP2+ and the BBE Supa Charger. The PP2+ has a few more useful options, but the BBE is great as well. Got the BBE for $100 used shipped to my door.
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Highway One Telecaster
Dean Evo
Mesa F-50
Laney GH50L
Vox AC30 C2
Ampeg V2
pedals
Quote by daguirre0307
Hello Dave;

joyo isn´t isolated, which are using?

i'm using the cheapo (isolated) harley benton power plant junior that thomann sells. That's only really an option if you live in europe, though. Musicstore in Germany and DV247 in the UK sells a cheapo clone of the voodoo labs, but again only really an option if you're in Europe (and I haven't tried that one, and don't much like MusicStore).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Location in Guatemala Central America so it will be difficult to access that you mention, what I do is buy on ebay and bring
Thanks... yeah not really a viable option, I don't think. You're a different voltage to europe and by the time you faffed about with step down transformers and the like (and also transatlantic postage) you'd lose any savings you might make by shopping on thomann, I imagine.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?