View poll results: que
qual
46 73%
quant
17 27%
Voters: 63.
Page 1 of 2
Beer, wine, hard liquor.

My bandmates and I have this talk every week and our answer varies depending on the mood. Sometimes it's a 6-pack of some local microbrew (go Colorado). Sometimes it's a 20-pack of Coors. I make no apologies. Generally, though, I vote for quality.

hbu

inb4 fence sitting bs

inb4 "ts cant inb4"
Check out my band Disturbed
quality for the first two drinks, then I don't care. I have low standards though [Heineken til I die]
beer is disgusting so i don't drink that unless i'm absolutely tanked and have nothing left. can't get drunk off beer tho, can have like 2 beer max. can only sip it

i drink hard liquor, so quality is nice

a 750ml bottle of Kraken black spiced rum will do me good for a few nights out considering it's 47% and tastes delicious
Quote by DonGlover

You look like a young Eugene Levy, but with a moustache.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
Quote by Dreadnought
Kicking a man when he's down, I'm proud of you

When they're down is the safest time.

Soundcloud
Sharks Stanley Cup 15-16
Sharks Stanley Cup 16-17,,,,?
Depends on the type of night. If I'm out in town then quantity, if I'm chilling with mates then quality.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Don't drink beer or wine.
Normally, quality.
With a good amount of quantity if I'm looking to splurge.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
if i don't drink, does it matter which one i choose?
i don't know why i feel so dry
Depends on the type of night, like if I'm just sitting there and I just want to enjoy a damn beer, then I'll go for quality. Same if I'm chillen with the .MPEG boys.

Though if it's a night where I'm gonna be partying or just want to get shit faced, then I go for quantity.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Eastwinn
Yes. Do you prefer quality or quantity tampons with that vagina HHAAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
If the budget permits then quality bur if im on a tight budget then quanity. The good thing about alcohol is you can get what you need to matter the finacial situation.

Thats why i love alcohol, and it loves me
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
^ oh hey y'all females...welcome !
Quote by Joshua Garcia
Yes. Do you prefer quality or quantity tampons with that vagina HHAAHAHAHAHA

I'm sorry. That was uncalled for.

Quote by Eastwinn

I'm going with quantity since it can mean zero
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Quote by Weaponized
quality, only bud light for me

I should put you down old yeller style
Quote by Nelsean
Lil B, the young based god, has the ability to create music so profound, that others around him cannot even comprehend his magnificent verbal progressive nature.

Quote by The_Blode
Quality. My first times gettting shitfaced was the summer I was 17 and it was 30 racks of keystone and 99 blackberrys. By the time I was 21 I was over that and started drinking decent stuff. Then I became an alcoholic. Now I'm fine and drink maybe one day a month. I'd rather spend fifty bucks of a few drinks throughout the night instead of pounding cheap shit and getting sick. And spirits are the only things that cost a bit. Every place I go to eat always has local microbrews on tap for under 5 bucks so there's no point in buying mass produced crap.
quality, now that im 21 and i dont have to drink shit like vlad or nikolai because im going to shitty underage parties

vesper martinis and tequila sunrises for dayyys
Quality. However, I like stuff that many people hate and would only drink for "quantity" or not at all.

I suppose you could say that some drinks are objectively shitty but I disagree
cat
But wormholes what about at public events like sports games and shit where they charge out the ass for regular stuff, theyre bending my arm

Damn them, taking advantage of my will to drink

^ sam adams is more expensive than most regular beers and that after taste is like puke, id much rather have a busch or better yet budwieser.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Last edited by jimihendrix6699 at Jul 31, 2014,
Depends on the end game, ya know?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
quality is great but i wanna get drunk when i drink. quantity wins
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
In a forum of young upcoming adults the answer is obvious

Lets all get drunk
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699
^ sam adams is more expensive than most regular beers and that after taste is like puke, id much rather have a busch or better yet budwieser.

haha that is funny

I regret every Sam Adams I drink because it says "Jim Koch" on every bottle :\
Last edited by StewieSwan at Jul 31, 2014,
Quote by StewieSwan
haha that is funny

I regret every Sam Adams I drink because it says "Jim Koch" on every bottle :\

Not even lieing i always thought it looked good then i bought a sixer (boston lager) with a buddy and was literally like "wtf is this"

I could stomach it but i wouldnt pay for it in most situations
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by jimihendrix6699
Not even lieing i always thought it looked good then i bought a sixer (boston lager) with a buddy and was literally like "wtf is this"

I could stomach it but i wouldnt pay for it in most situations

The boston lager isn't the best brew, but they have others that are quite good. Also, I'd still take the BL over busch or budweiser any day.
both. veil vodka all the way baby!
moscow mules til im in pools of my own vomit!

i prefer quality in beer. theres something about canned beer that takes away from the taste. but then again, if youre drinking from a can its probably bud light or coors so taste isnt important.

wine is for lonely girls.
Quote by StewieSwan
The boston lager isn't the best brew, but they have others that are quite good. Also, I'd still take the BL over busch or budweiser any day.

Ill have to check some different ones out then, and no way man haha i guess we just have different tastes but BL honestly is just a lesser beer taste wise to me. If sam adams has a good dark beer i will for sure try that.

But then again, different tastes.
Quote by Nelsean

Quote by The_Blode
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
both. veil vodka all the way baby!
moscow mules til im in pools of my own vomit!

i prefer quality in beer. theres something about canned beer that takes away from the taste. but then again, if youre drinking from a can its probably bud light or coors so taste isnt important.

wine is for lonely girls.

nah man wine is awesome

not tequila or gin status but its still good
Id said quantity but im pretty picky drinker, i usually only do beer or shots of jager or vodka. Wine if its at dinner with the fam
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by soundgarden1986
nah man wine is awesome

not tequila or gin status but its still good

for singling out lonely women?
then I agree. wine is awesome.

but seriously, aint nothing wrong with sharing wine with loved ones.

or at church. whether mass is In session or not.
Quote by jimihendrix6699
\sam adams is more expensive than most regular beers and that after taste is like puke, id much rather have a busch or better yet budwieser.

You are definitely a quantity guy. Ugh, Busch or Budweiser over Samuel Adams. Da hell is wrong witchu?!
sam you seem like the kind of guy who would be uptight about beer.

ps did you get my cake pan yet
Quantity. I usually drink cheap rum, I'm too cheap to buy expensive shit.

I have standards though, no four locos for me anymore.
Last edited by MeTallIcA313 at Aug 1, 2014,
I don't get drunk but I enjoy beer a lot so I prefer quality
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2