Are there any radio songs in the modern era that you like?

Heldy - Kiss you inside out
Mikey Cyrus - Wrecking Ball (my ****ing jam)
i only like classic rock anthems from the 70s b/c le wrong generation but this ones ok i guess

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PIh2xe4jnpk
Quote by jakesmellspoo
ooh look at me i'm ERIKLENSHERR and i work at fancy pants desk jobs and wear ties and ply barely legal girls with weed and booze i'm such a classy motherfucker.
Last edited by ErikLensherr at Aug 1, 2014,
Katy Perry's dark horse has potential, it would have been good if she got someone who is not a scrub to do the rapping

rude by magic is okay too I guess
banned
Quote by deadsmileyface
Katy Perry's dark horse has potential, it would have been good if she got someone who is not a scrub to do the rapping

This. Its becoming way too common of a trend for decent pop songs to be ruined by a horrible guest rapper appearance. Talk dirty by jason derulo is another example. Decent catchy tune with a cool sax jam and then 2chainz shits on your face. Cant take any song that says 'suck my penis' seriously
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Quote by deadsmileyface

This is the worst post ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by deadsmileyface
juicy j is a scrub and his verses on that song are weak

You combine this shitty opinion with liking Rude By Douchebags Who Are Sacks of Shit INC and you have the worst post ever.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by lolmnt
You combine this shitty opinion with liking Rude By Douchebags Who Are Sacks of Shit INC and you have the worst post ever.

I don't know anything about magic, I just think the song is okay. i didn't know they were Douchebags who are Sacks of Shit
banned
Haven't listened to the the radio for about 2 weeks, so what used to be hip is probably no longer hip, and whatever is hip now is probably strange and scary
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj25UpcBDt0

This song is incredibly catchy. And the children chorus sounds awesome. A guilty pleasure indeed when it comes on the radio.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Spirit of the Radio or anything else by Rush.
Most of the songs on our radio station ever since it changed to rock. It used to only appeal to only a main-stream audience and consider itself the family fun station for all of the tourists I guess.
I'm usually satisfied whenever they're not playing commercials.
"Am I wrong" by Nico and Vinz is the best new song at the moment.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good
Quote by captainsnazz
truth right here

snazz endorsed post

The feller who does the rap does manage to include a reference to Jeffrey Dahmer which, as far as I know, hasn't happened in hip hop since Dr. Dre & Ice Cube mentioned him in their 1994 hit 'Natural Born Killaz'.
RPD - Finger Pickin' Good