Money speaking, it is worth it.
Also maybe offer him $250...

Though I wouldn't say the price's low enough for you to buy and the sell for a higher price, so I'd only get it you like how it sounds.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
If its in good shape I'd think that would be a sweet deal in LA. If you dig the amp, I'd say go for it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Thank you guys for all your input! You eased my hesitation in buying the amp. Definitely no regrets, I was using a Park G10 - I forgot an amp could sound this good!
If it is in good working order it's a sweet deal. I sold mine 2 years ago for $450
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY
Does it achieve the tone you want if so yes? If not no.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by royisinabox
Thank you guys for all your input! You eased my hesitation in buying the amp. Definitely no regrets, I was using a Park G10 - I forgot an amp could sound this good!

HNAD!
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20