Poll: does your circle of friends include someone no one seems to like?
Poll Options
View poll results: does your circle of friends include someone no one seems to like?
yes
28 33%
no
17 20%
i am that person
22 26%
friends?
17 20%
Voters: 84.
Page 1 of 2
do you have a friend in your circle jerk that no one really seems to like but you all include him/her anyway?

please share your stories about The Prestige. poll incoming.
i don't know why i feel so dry
that was me

over it.

we used to but he's sound now
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

You mean, like, online?

aloneforever
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
You know what they say.

If you can't think of who it is, it's probably you
Quote by MinterMan22
over it.

it's the awful ones like me who keep the better people sane

Quote by E7#9
You know what they say.

If you can't think of who it is, it's probably you

it would be a shame if this were true

There's always that one person. Always. And if you think there isn't one... Well, you are that friend, my friend.
Nah, not really, although we do have that guy who gets slagged more often. No bad apples tho
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by steve_muse
Nah, not really, although we do have that guy who gets slagged more often. No bad apples tho

Yeah, same with us. We've got like the 'clown' character who is just kind of an idiot and we just laugh at him and stuff. But we're all cool with each other.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
It's not that we didn't like him, its just that he would make us all cringe very very hard to the point where we'd be embarrassed around him.

He had a very unique sense of fashion. He would often come to college wearing girls clothes and stuff. Along with that he would often be pretty camp at times. Over time he seemed to get even more comfortable with himself to the point where he would sometimes dance around randomly like Louie Spence.

He would also shout out pretty loud suggesting we do weird edgy things and everyone would be cringing to each other because everyone would have heard him.

I seriously suspect that he was a transitioning transexual male to female.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
hey i know this one

i've posted every kind of clue around this town

ot: yes he's a knob and he's always going round playing his fucking ukulel and trying to educate people about shit
I don't like him for real but some people seem to and bitch about him regardless
yes i think every group of friends i've ever been apart of has had one and i have always been on the in group
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Me. But it wasn't that they didn't like me, they all knew each other and I only knew one of them. I did get to know another guy in the group though.
We had a guy like that my first year of college. Our dorms were set up in a suite style, where we all shared like a living room area, and he and everyone else in that suite were part of the same program, so that was our group of friends.

He wasn't necessarily a bad person, he was just really weird, and he also didn't wash his ass, and always had this stale smell to him. He was one of those people who always has a ton of money at his disposal (and no common sense with it), and would either buy expensive shit that not only did he not need or couldn't use, or bought it for "community" use. He bought a Wii, PS3, and a 50" HDTV just for the entire suite. He even bought specific games for people.

He was basically the guy who felt like he could make friends by letting everyone use his shit. We were all out of state kids, and he was the only one with a car. He also worked at Blockbusters (this was awhile ago) and had unlimited free movie rentals, and could rent them for however long he wanted, so he said that if any of us wanted to watch a movie, he'd bring it to us.

As you probably guessed, everyone mooched off of him, and because he was really weird/goofy, everyone was kind of a dick to him. I knew everyone was doing it, and I just tried to stay out of it as much as possible, though he realized I was the only one who wasn't a dick, and as a result, he always wanted me to hang out with him, and he pretty much begged me to hang out with him sometimes.

This is basically how the weekends went for me:

"Hey, wanna go to the mall on the other side of town with me?"
Idk, we're gonna be back late, the cafeteria closes early on weekends, and I don't have money to eat out.
"It's okay, I'll buy dinner for you"
Dude, I don't want you to waste your money on me, ask someone else who has money.
"I'm buying your meal for you, just come on"

He would just bug the shit out of me until I would agree to go with him. Sometimes it wasn't just me, he would bug this other guy into coming with us, and even offered to buy his food as well.

That was one of the most awkward friendships I had.
2013 #5 Uger
2012 #7 Uger

Quote by jetfuel495
Jesus, Horsedick, you are my hero

Quote by JayT44
don't worry guys his girlfriend is black, she said it was okay for him to say that.

Stalk Me

Shitty Covers

Original Music

Lastfm
Quote by Dreadnought
You did not follow my lyrics advice...

next time, next time.

nero & horsedick: quality stories
Yeah I know I'm that friend in one group, which is fine by me because I only like a few people in that group anyway

The other groups are okay cuz I can think of someone who isn't me
cat
No.

I can't really expand on that. It's just "no".
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
With the closest thing I have to a 'group' now, I probably am that guy. There's only a few I ever talk to (which still isn't very much) and I know they don't hate me so it's fine.
nop

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Yea back in high school we had one who literally met the definition of 'tool'. I never really disliked hanging with him, but he would just do some really stupid and weird stuff. He also had this girlfriend who used the shit outta him so whenever me and my friends were doing fun stuff he was always giving her and her friends rides and shit. This caused him to misout and sort of grow away from us. For a bit we pretty much ditched him from the group and our other friend took a shit on his shirt so that sort of shows how we treated him. He was just so self conscious and cared so much what others thought of him that he would get so defensive when we're just messing with him.

He's still a little the same but through college and afterwards he's gotten better and now I'm rooming with him and it's good.
Quote by MinterMan22
that was me

Knowing that feel right about now.
Join the 7 String Legion!

Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn.

Messiaen is Magical

Official Approval
This message has been approved by:

Mister A.J.
Head of the Department of Redundancy Department
Mister A.J.
Yes there's been several throughout the years. I always worry it's me, but I don't think it's me.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
In high school we did, he was such a prick but he never pushed anyones buttons enough to start a fight. He had a loud mouth and was like 5ft2, still is, and post high school he became a loser.
A bassist is never late, nor is he early, he arrives precisely when he means to.

The Pit operates under a pseudo-Murphy’s Law state of mind. You can make a comment and "whatever wrong assumption that can be made about it, will be made about it."
Yep. Had a couple back in the day. My friend always invite this one really weird kid to come hang out with us because he felt bad for him. He would just kind of stand around a few feet behind everyone else super quiet and mumble whenever anyone tried to talk to him. Kind of felt bad for him because his parents were ultra religious nuts to the point of bordering on cult like behavior.

Another one was just this super obnoxious loudmouth who had a habit of telling ridiculous lies that no one believed. He would have stories about how he was skateboarding downhill and didn't see a car coming so he had to swerve out of the way and ollie over the bed of a pickup truck. Super obnoxious. Ended up becoming an obese plumber.
oh god absolutely. I don't see him much anymore and the group hasn't really been a thing since summer 2012 but he was an extremely religious white knight who was so much a white knight that he actually broke through the other side into just being sexist
he thought he was about a million times funnier than he was and he constantly tried to guilt or otherwise bug people into buying him things or giving him rides or whatever even though he totally could have done it himself since he had more money than any one of us but refused to spend it on anything
and the reason for that is because he wanted to go on some christian missionary trip to one religious establishment or another in hawaii and he ended up going because the church gave him a ton of money to do it and he asked everyone for donations and some people actually gave him ****ing money
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by TheChaz

Another one was just this super obnoxious loudmouth who had a habit of telling ridiculous lies that no one believed. He would have stories about how he was skateboarding downhill and didn't see a car coming so he had to swerve out of the way and ollie over the bed of a pickup truck. Super obnoxious. Ended up becoming an obese plumber.

There is always one, don't worry.

Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
i dont know if its me

i think it might be me

oh jesus its me

sooo I CALL IIIIIIIIIIT

RE-AL-I-ZAAAATIOOOON

AT MY DIS-CRE-TIOOOON
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Oh yeh, there was a guy at school who was literally the biggest twat I've ever met in my life. He was just so strange and we were his only group of "friends" but we used to bitch about him all the time and always tried to hang out without him. We basically just used him so he'd buy us booze because his mum used to always get him alcohol.

He always used to throw these shit house parties too which he thought would make him popular but he was so weird and just plain annoying that no one would even hang out with him at his own party. Basically as soon as we all turned 18 we basically stopped speaking to him, which I know sounds harsh, but he was such a weird guy, plus the rest of us are all still really good friends.

I was only at that school for 2 years and he'd been there for about 10 and he also used to go mental at me because he thought I was "stealing" his "friends". Not seen or spoken to him since I left school and I'm glad.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
Half of us kinda dislike a guy and most of us dislike another, but we don't really don anything about it.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Yeah his name is Wells and he's a just an awkward prat so we give him shit. I think he's got ADHD or something because it makes him angry and he kicks people sometimes but I dunno. But he's always around anyway even though we're horrible to him so he must like it
Page 1 of 2