Hey everyone so basically I have this cheap Storm amp that I haven't used in years. Last time I used it, the on/off switch popped out and basically there is no way I can turn on the amp. There are three wires connected to the on switch from behind. Is there anyway to divert the power away from the switch and directly into the amp?
Thank you
connect the green wire to the red wire. make sure the amp is unplugged before you connect these wires.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
But I'm glad you stepped in because I didn't have an answer otherwise outside of get it fixed.

i have no idea what the button looks like, how it popped out or what color the wires are

i gotta stop writing such stuff with a straight face, that was complete BS. i was kinda making fun of his "is there any way to use this amp without fixing it" question.

if TS wanted it to work properly then he needs it fixed. i would go to radio shack and buy a new switch the looks like the old one and rewire it with the wires going in the same space. if he wants a work around then much more info is needed, at least a picture, and even if we had a pick he'd probably need at least some soldering skills to fix the amp so it can turn on.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae
If you need to ask, you shouldn't be doing it.
Gilchrist custom
Yamaha SBG500
Telecasters
Randall RM100 & RM20
Marshall JTM45 clone
Marshall JCM900 4102 (modded)
Marshall 18W clone
Fender 5F1 Champ clone
Atomic Amplifire
Marshall 1960A
Boss GT-100

Cathbard Amplification