I use an old Johnson: DeQ2 Distortion Pedal (which is basically the saem a Boss Metal Zone, but with bass, mid, and treble equalizer knobs, with a middle Frequency knob, as well as level and Drive), a Ibanez Tube Screamer to max out my distortions crunch sound (usually on turbo setting, with the drive @ noon/3 o'clock, with the Level maxed and the tone at noon/3 O'clock), an Ernie ball Wah Pedal, and a Danelectro Cool Cat Chorus.

With all that being said, i am looking for something to either turn both pedals off at once, or temporarily mute them without screwing with my other pedals when i want to play clean, as i MAINLY use pedals with my clean channel.

I ask this because i like switching to clean to either do covers, or just mess around with clean at times, and it would be impossible for me to go to clean without setting it to Deafening volume.

So in closing, is there a pedal out there that allows me to turn off certain pedals, or do i have to grow 2 more feet to stay balanced while turning off both at once?
Current Playing Gear:
Johnson DeQ 2 Distortion Pedal
Peavey ValveKing 1x12 50W Tube Combo
Cool Cat Chorus Pedal
Schecter Hellraiser Solo-6
Ibanez Tube Screamer
Ernie Ball Wah Pedal
Last edited by codymrc at Aug 2, 2014,
I don't know if there are cheaper versions of this kind of thing, but here is the Carl Martin Octa Switch:

http://www.carlmartin.com/product%20octaswitch.htm

I have one. I can hook up pedals to the 8 slots in back, and use the dip switches to select which pedals are in use for 8 different foot switches. One could be set to use none of the pedals in back, giving you the option of going completely clean regardless of what pedals you use.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Aug 2, 2014,
Joyo makes that kinda stuff on the relatively cheap.

Also if you want to turn on and off a couple things and nothing fancy, you can wire up a simple box with a 4 jacks and a switch.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
The voodoo lab ground control does that for about the same price with some extra options as well you might want to look into
If we are talking just two signal routing options, Boss Line Selector. It is a fantastic pedal. It can do A/B switching, blend of the two, or two loops, both with active volume control. It can also power your other pedals. I bought it original top bypass a laggy pedal switch on my Sansamp TRI-OD which has signal drop when you switch it and its uses grew from there. Last time I played in orchestra I had one clean and one overdrive/distorted path going to my Orange TT combo, worked like a charm and powered the rest of pedals as well.
Last edited by diabolical at Aug 2, 2014,
There's this:
http://www.markoneaudio.co.uk/1-looper.html
They make different sizes as well, with up to 8 loops.

You can also buy DIY kits for them on ebay fairly cheaply.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud