I wonder what's your opinion about "is there a maiden song that is easy enough to play by beginners" I'm looking for a song by maiden that's easy to teach to beginners.
Anybody an idea ?
Including the leads? That would at least double the difficulty of all the Maiden I know, and you'd need two playing different things of course.

However, if you worked at it I think something like Flash of the Blade would be rewarding when you'd nailed it.
An easy intro by maiden is also alright. But NOT run to the hills (it's too easy :-) )
anybody ?
The number of the beast is easy minus the solos same for acea high, actually most maiden songs not named phantom of the opera are pretty easy.
Quote by joshua garcia
I was incredibly drunk and only really remember writing a fanfic where ESP was getting porked by a pony.

Quote by guitar0player
I'd honestly fap to anything with a set of genitals as long as I find it aesthetically appealing.
Quote by losing battle
The number of the beast is easy minus the solos same for acea high, actually most maiden songs not named phantom of the opera are pretty easy.

Really ?

The number of the beast is at the very least intermediate to me. Aces high goes a bit too fast for a beginner too.
Phantom of the Opera was the first song I learned.

Yes; I believe in making things difficult for myself.

Trooper is definitely a good one. I have one of the guys I'm helping at the moment working on that.

Also, if you want something that sounds amazing and is easy to remember, try the outro to The Prophet
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo
Running Free is pretty basic isn't it? Can't picture how the solo goes of the top of my head, but the rest of the song should be easy enough.
Gibson LP Traditional, LP GT, LP Studio, SG Standard x2
Barber Tone Press > EHX Worm >TC Polytune > EXH Glove > EHX East River Drive > Zoom G3 > TC Spark Mini Booster
EVH 5150 III LBXII
Jet City JCA22H
My SoundCloud
Running Free has that (quite quick) running descent passage in it. Not easy, but a good legato tutorial.

Believe it or not, that was the second song I learned to play!

(None of yer damned tab in my day; yes, I had the IM Rock Score!)
Gibson SG Special 60s Tribute
Boss TU-3, NS-2, CS-3, OD-3, CE-5
Ibanez DL10
Fender Blues Junior III
Delta Blue 5 string resonator banjo
Aria Pro II Passive P-J Bass
Aria Pro II Active Music Man Bass
Laney BC-120 Bass Combo